My Derpy Dog

Saeleofu

Gavroche sleeps in bed with me every night. Most of the time he lays next to me under the blankets and doesn't move until I force him out of bed in the morning.

BUT...not this morning. This morning, he apparently felt the need to go UNDER THE FREAKING BED at 5 am. Awesome :rolleyes: Not only is he under there digging and scratching to get to his glow-in-the-dark Planet Dog ball (which wasn't even glowing, by the way), when I told get to GTFO and come back to bed...he got stuck. He has gone under the bed many, MANY times and has never got stuck. But not this time. Oh no. At 5 in the freaking morning, my idiot of a dog had to get stuck under the bed, and I have to get out of bed and lift the bed up to let him out. :eek:

Then at 5:30 when the alarm went off, guess who didn't want to get out of bed and go outside? :wall:

He better be glad he's cute :rofl1:

I wonder if he'll repeat that performance any time soon? Or if you'll be checking under the bed for his glow ball before you tuck him in?

Makes me appreciate Kharma even more, lol! TRY getting her out of bed once she's settled in.

Unless she hears or smells something that doesn't belong, lol. And then she's doubly pissed at it for disturbing her sleep.

Members online