Cargo pics

Dekka

Just try me..
Just a few pics I took playing with the camera. Nothing special-but I know of few of you really like him.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Dekka, why must you do this to me?

I actually had a long talk/argument about me getting another dog *cough* Cargo *cough* but I didn't make much headway. *sigh*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I told my mom I was going to ask you for pictures. She said it wouldn't matter, I will try anyway. :)

Dekka

Just try me..
lol does the sun rise in the east?

He would rather play with a ball than breathe.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Tell that to my mother.
:mad: She's the only obstacle.

I know I have the time and money, she's just evil.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Yeah. I even asked if I could see if you would agree to a type of trial run. A few months to see if he would fit in well here, but she said I'd never be able to give him up even if it didn't work well. Which isn't even really relevant because I know she would like him once he was here. She's just stubborn.

The only concrete argument she's had so far is that it's going to be more with vet bills, food, monthly flea medication, etc. But I already pay for all of the animal expenses, not only for Izzy, Frodo and Balou (who are mine), but also for Inky and Mollie (who are family pets). And if I would have to, there are a lot of 'extras' that I could cut back on, but I have guaranteed employment through my university.

I think the real reason is because she doesn't want to upset the way things are now. Up until they were about 18 months old Izzy and Frodo were little whirlwinds, constantly on the go and needing mental stimulation. During some of that time I was going to school for 8 hours a day and then at least 3 hours of tennis a day, plus homework. And it was really stressful and the dogs didn't get as much time as they should have.

Now they are both quite lazy. I usually walk them twice a day and they are sacked out the rest of the time. I took them running with me for a while, but they weren't really into that :p We train at least twice a day (5 min per dog) and when it isn't too hot (neither does well in the heat, it just kills Izzy) we go to the park and Izzy is off lead and Frodo is on a long line. Now I can schedule my classes so they work for me, I set all my own work hours, and I'm generally in a good position for another dog.

/rant :eek:

Members online

No members online now.