Photo contest!!!!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
H ya,
I was just wondering if we could have a photo contest coz it would be fun!!!
How about a xmas one!!!We all have to dress up our dogs and cats!!
Anyone can join in the contest!!! :D
Just a wonder!! :D

That is a great idea Milo!
I will try to figure something out how we can do one and keep up with it.

Chazhound

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Yer thats great thanks for that!!!
It will be fun trying to dress your dogs and cats up hey!!!lol :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
If you did a christmas one and I missed it..can we do easter?

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Yer that would be funny i would get Milo to have bujnny ears on and lukcy with a baby blue ribon n him!!lol

bogolove

They would look so cute, Milo. Brady would never stand for someting on him. My friend Liz has a dog named jenny who he loves. Her mom amde Brady and Jenny matching bandanas with their names on them and we want to try to get a picture of them together with those on. The problem is that when those two are together they never sit still. They ran around playing for two hours last night!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wish you were closer I'd bring my camera, you could get them to stay!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Id like to do something different not rabbits but I haven't figured out yet..an easter egg hunt might just be a lot of fun..especially if the eggs got good treats in them..I bet I can get them to bring them to me..Do you think I can get them put them in the basket? I might try......might be fun

When I was a kid, my little Mickey was the professional Easter egg finder! Mom would paint beautiful designs on those plastic eggs; we never used hard boiled ones, so I don't know why Mickey got so excited about finding them, but she could ferret them out so quickly! She'd bark, and that little snubby tuft of hair - she was born without a tail - would gyrate madly. Once I'd come and pick it up and put it in the basket she'd go looking for the next one.

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
Renee750il said:
When I was a kid, my little Mickey was the professional Easter egg finder! Mom would paint beautiful designs on those plastic eggs; we never used hard boiled ones, so I don't know why Mickey got so excited about finding them, but she could ferret them out so quickly! She'd bark, and that little snubby tuft of hair - she was born without a tail - would gyrate madly. Once I'd come and pick it up and put it in the basket she'd go looking for the next one.
cheater lollol :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what kind of paint did she use? do you know? I can't think of one that would stick. Do you still have any? What a neat thing for her to do. She was an easter bunny at heart! I have a plastic english walnut that was my treasure (I was about 5) and I loved walnuts, anyway I still have it because of the memory that my mom went back to the theater where I had lost it, and got them to unlock the door so I could get it back before it was gone. I love my plastic english walnut. It sits on the window sill of little treasures.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am working on it..bought a bouqet of fake roses, and some little valetine collars..teaching vic to "hold it" is harder than I remember. It never was my favorite lesson. Today is better. Last night he got so excited that he made a grab for it and bit between my cuticle and nail...I told him now LOOK what you did! He was sorry, got a knucke to, but we are not giving up. I want him to be giving the roses to Mary. If we work each day we might make it by the 14. At least it is a break in the day to try.
He hasn't snatched like that since I first got him. Someone must have teased him to a frenzy cause he gets so extreme. The art is to quit before we get to that point, but it just comes over him. We had to quit playing frisbee because of it...in the beginning...he would come out of nowhere and leap/snatch it out of your hand..usually taking a finger with it. Dang. We will get there eventually.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Ahhh bless ive still gotta try to keep the boys from trying to eat the fake flowers i bought for the pic lol!!!!
Anyways good luck with ya pic!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
OUrs are a little worse for ware but not too bad. I am teaching him to hold it with a dowel first..if I used the flowers they would be trashed! I thought if i can't get him to hold the stem, I could wrap the stem around the dowel..that might make it easier..in the meantime we tried some different stuff..we had fun..hope you post your soon!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Ahh bless!!! I know god teaching the boys to hold a rose god milo isnt to bad it just Lucky!!!lol bless!!!he looks cute when i out a flower round his head!! :D

Hi I was just wondering how u get the pics of your dogs on your message it would be a great help if you could let me know. By the way your dogs are very cute. I have a multi-poo named Lucky.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Go to the photo gallery, chose upload photo. If your photo is the right size, and saved in jpg it should go right thru. I reduce mine to 300 and have no problems. The photo has to be approved and will be posted the next day. This is how I do it.

Members online

No members online now.