Victor's found day

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I don't know his birthday..but this is his found day. i saw him at petsaver.com one year ago..so we are celebrating this as his special day.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Happy found day to you! Happy found day to you! Happy found day dear Victor! Happy found day to you!!!! From Gus, bit less musical though when he does it!! :)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
aww, congratulations victor and smkie! It's so nice that you celebrate this day for him! I have a friend with 4 adopted children and they all celebrate their "found" days with a special trip and special meal. I think it's so neat to make a kid feel good about being found by their families,especially since it could be a big deal to them that they aren't the parents "real" ( :rolleyes: yeah right) kids. I just never would have thought about it for a pup! Hope today is an awesome day for everyone involved! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thank you .. .i wuv u all .and thank you sunnypup for the idea..I will take Victor on a solo..for a treat! Hey know what..Victor was jumping up here and while i was saying down boy his paw hit the keyboard ...he hit vc..know its just a coincidence but i will say he said thanks TOO

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
smkie said:
Thank you .. .i wuv u all .and thank you sunnypup for the idea..I will take Victor on a solo..for a treat! Hey know what..Victor was jumping up here and while i was saying down boy his paw hit the keyboard ...he hit vc..know its just a coincidence but i will say he said thanks TOO
hmm...with victor I don't think much of anything could be a coincidence :D Right vic? Oh, right your mom doesn't know you are Sunny's email pen pal does she? I guess now is a good time to tell her as any right? lol. sorry, I am in a goofy mood today :)

I remember when you found Victor and then not being able to geyt a hold of the people who had him. Glad you finaly did. Of course I also remember the tirp back home with him. I don't think I have every been that stuck before. With both Mary and Victor on my lap I couldn't move. If I got the chance to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Luv U Victor! :D

Last edited:
Hope you had a very, very happy FALDay, Vic! Bimmer, Shiva and Kharma send their love, and Shiva asks if you are inclined to share any FALDay treats . . .

A word of advice to Vic: eat them all by yourself - maybe give one to Mary and one to Shaffer - but don't let Shiva near them! ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor had a great day and he thanks you all for your loving threads..may he be here with us next year to celebrate again.

Members online

No members online now.