Heyyy from California. :D

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
I'm Fiona from California, with an Australian Shepherd and a MAS! I just joined from Equinox's recommendation. :D

The two crazies:

Rara the MAS (5 years old)

and Lancer the Aussie (2 years old)

Rara has done some agility and Lancer has done some herding.

I'm in my final year of college with an obsession with researching dog breeds, breeding, and training ever since I was a 2nd year in high school (hopefully gained a lot of knowledge since then), so here I am! I also stalk specifically GSD rescue groups in California. :D Hope to do a lot of fostering and training in the future.

Equinox

Yes!!! So glad you made it, and really happy to see you here. This is an awesome forum full of really great people, and I think you'll like it a lot here :) Also, you should share more of your incredible photography in the Photos subforum - we love pictures!

Welcome to the forum!! Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous dogs and from your descriptions sounds like you'll fit in perfectly around here

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WELCOME!! I have an Aussie too! Your dogs are lovely! Rara looks so tiny, how much does she weigh?? Adorable!

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Nice to meet you guys, and thanks! :D Cool, I'll put some photos up soon, though they're just same old.. I really need to take new ones when I get back to my doges this weekend.

Fran; she is quite small! Rara is 13" at the shoulder and 17 lbs. =) Like a smaller sheltie size.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Welcome! I'm really glad you made it here.

Both of your dogs are beautiful,& I really love your photography- it's absolutely amazing.

Members online

No members online now.