Weight pull photos of my girls

Flyinsbt

These are from a pull a few years ago (April, 2009) I think one of the last pulls we went to. I just bought the photos.

Tully:

Tess:

Tully again:

and one last Tess:

That's so cool!

Every once in awhile I toss around the thought of trying weight pulling with Squash, and then I imagine him just standing there giving me the stink eye like "What the H*LL do you want ME to do about this?" Aheheh.

Flyinsbt

That's so cool!

Every once in awhile I toss around the thought of trying weight pulling with Squash, and then I imagine him just standing there giving me the stink eye like "What the H*LL do you want ME to do about this?" Aheheh.
:rofl1: The first time I did WP with Tully, she was not much more than a sprout. She hadn't had any training, other than to pull a couple yard implements to get her used to noise behind her. She didn't understand the task, and she was so mad at me for confusing her, she jumped off the track (it was a rail pull, which uses a raised track), turned around, and sat with her back to me. She refused to acknowledge me at all. It was hilarious in a wasted entry fee kind of way.

Members online

No members online now.