Getting better all the time

Lyn Scillitoe

Terrified New Puppy Owner
Just a quick note for those of you who offered me such support when I had a breakdown a few weeks ago after bringing my puppy home...
After much soul searching we returned Rogan to the breeder and whilst we can all recognise that the dog was by no means the cause of my breakdown it was certainly the trigger and we had to take the decision to do whatever would be best for us as a family......and that was for me to get better.

I have improved steadily since then and am now back at work although I still think about Rogan every day - I still miss him and wonder whether we did the right thing but there you go......

Anyhow, thanks again to all you guys who sent messages of support - I couldn't have done it without you....
x

Doberluv

Glad you're doing better. I think you did the best thing under the circumstances. I'm sure he's got a good home and now you can continue to concentrate on brightening up your life. Best to you. Keep in touch.

Elly

Hi Lyn

Glad to hear you are doing well and feeling better. I am sure Rogan has a new happy home and you miss him but dont worry. Just get back on your feet completely:)

laneyandme

i'm glad you're doing better. it sounds like you made the right choice for you and your family, and that you miss Rogan too. that's very real. i have found many hard choices have multiple feelings attached.
take care!

Lyn Scillitoe

Terrified New Puppy Owner
thanks all of you for your messages - I'm glad that I miss him - it makes me feel that I wanted him for the right reasons but gave him up for the right reasons too

Members online

No members online now.