Professional Fart Grooming???

Athebeau

I hope you can get the translation on this site. It's the yellow pages translated from french to english for the Maritimes. It turns out that translating from English to French then from From French back to English transforms some words into something completely different. Either that, or there is a new market for Fart Grooming that I was never aware of before..???:confused: :)
http://translate.google.com/transla...q=ellie-gant+grooming&start=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

Unlimited Farts - in English this is "Pets Unlimited" (hmmm Unlimited Farts...there is a place this is appreciated...)

Theresa Buck - Experienced Certified Fart Groomer (Experienced in grooming Farts...thank goodness, I don't want a novice dealing with my Farts)
Full Grooming Services ... ( More )

Dog' S by Cindy
Professional Fart Groomer Small to Medium Dogs (ahhh a "Professional Fart Groomer...I would want a professional to deal with my Farts)
Member of the Ontario Dog Groomers Assoc.
Graduate of Bryson' S Academy of Grooming ... ( More )

In Gentle Touch Fart Grooming/Designer Dogs (Gently touching Farts for how long?

All Breed Fart Parlour (Wow, Farts come in breeds! I never knew that!)
506-642-7387
28 Short Leaman,
John Saint, NB E2J 1B6

Comfortcove Fart Resort (You can now board your Farts, think of all those embarrassing situations this could save you from! going on a date, board your farts first!) 506-696-6627
Grove Willow,
John Saint, NB E2L 3W5
I hope everyone gets as big a laugh out of this as I did...I almost fell off my seat laughing...translating in another language takes on a whole new meaning....how a company can be misrepresentated

Giny

ROFL, a pet in French means fart. Reminds me of my son when he was only 3 years old. We only spoke to him in French when he was little and at 3 he had this little talking Arthur doll. The doll kept asking him "Do you have a pet?" to which my son would reply "Non, no pet" whilst shaking his head no. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of him thinking the doll was asking him if he farted.

That is HILARIOUS!!! Being in advertising in my past life, it was always funny to see how translations could get screwed up. Especially when reading directions to something (like a toy, etc.) that was translated from some kind of Chinese language to English. :p

bonster

Disappointed :(
LOL on a recent trip to Denmark... on the motorway out of Copenhagen in a taxi... there were big yellow signs announcing:

"Fart Kontrol"
( speed checking :D )

Athebeau

I'll remember never to put "pet" in any business name. haha

We were trying to figure out how you would groom a fart. haha

Thanks every one for getting a laugh out of this like I did.;)

mutt_lover

Had to bring the hubby in on this one...We are laughing soooo hard right now!!
Of course, he's off on a tangent now. FART conversations the rest of the day:p

ukusa

Well I thought I'd seen everything...LOL. I once received a call from a man who wanted his snake groomed. I quickly hung up!!!! Twenty mins later he called back and asked me if I had reconsidered.....???? Gotta hand it to him.. He was persisent....I now have caller ID.

Members online

No members online now.