Midget goes to Montauk

xpaeanx

So, I took Midget out to Montauk. I decided not to bring Keeda because of her DR and high prey drive. It can be very challenging. Instead, I'm going to take her to the state parkland by my house today so she can run without me fretting about other dogs and cars and such.

Anyway, here are some pics of the Midgeling...

The all time loved.... CORGI BUTT!!!

*****MORE*****

xpaeanx

Thanks Grammy.

Montauk is very rocky(it looks more like the North Fork), the north side of the South Fork is kinda rocky... much different then the rest of the south fork...

milos_mommy

Dude...I was there on the 28th! Well, not the actually lighthouse or montauk, but south/east/westhampton and that area. We were actually going to go to greenport but ended up not having enough time.

If I saw Midget, I probably would have ended up going up to you and petting him and not even realizing who you were until later.

xpaeanx

I think once you found out his name was Midget you would know it was me. ;)

LOL, that would have been cool to run into you. We actually drove out to Montauk, ate a quick snack and ran around the beach. Then drove up to orient, and ate lunch/dinner... ran around a bit, then came home. It took the whole day!

I'm usually lurking around the southfork, so we may run into each other yet. LOL.

Members online

No members online now.