Hello!

Labyrinth

My husband and I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 3 ferrets :)

This is Misty, we just adopted her about two weeks ago and is estimated to be 2 months old.

For some bizarre reason someone actually dropped her off at city hall and was able to walk away from that sweet little face 3 times (the pup followed the woman back to her car twice, and was then put inside the building with the door shut in her face so she couldn't follow her again). I was told she is a blue heeler, but based on the information I've read on the breed and pictures I'm sure she's not pure bred (makes no difference anyways).

Our other dog will be 6 years old in August. She is a labrador/austrailian sheppard/pittbull mix, I don't have any pictures of her on my PC at the moment, so I'll post those later when my husband gets the external hard drive connected again. Her name is Abby, and she's a neurotic mutt. But more on that later I'm sure.

Abby is very happy to have the new puppy to play with since the cats and ferrets don't really want to play with her.

I want to make sure we do things right with Misty and keep her from becoming anti-social the way Abby is, so I figured it's best to find a place with others that have good experience with training dogs :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! Oh your new pup is adorable; I'm glad you rescued her. I look forward to seeing a pic of your other dog.

Labyrinth

Well my husband never got the external hard drive working, but I had my camera out today so I took a new picture of our other dog. This is Abby :)

She's a labrador/australian sheppard/pittbull mix.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
great pics!

welcome to Chaz.

Some people have no heart and can walk away from the cutest faces... but just remember your the lucky one... you got her in the end so it all turned out okay :)

milos_mommy

Welcome!! Misty and Abby are both very cute. You'll get great advice on socializing Misty and probably lots on helping Abby out, too.

I'd bet money that little girl has some Catahoula in her.

Members online

No members online now.