Roxy is acting.....Weird

Debi

I didn't have much time to be on the forum today..but of course...HAD to check in about our pups..OH PITS......I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL!!!!! Tooooooo adorable. I couldn't read all posts in this thread...so I will trust that everyone is still doing well. I did see those babie's pic......OMG...Aunt Deb is smiling! :) Hugs to mom, Roxy...for a job well done...and to her loving mom...YOU..lol. Again, I hope all are doing well...I'll try to catch up on all that was said tomorrow! :)

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Thanks Deb :)! I have been giving Roxy all the Hugs, kisses, and pats sent from Chaz and she seems to be enjoying it thumping her tail and cleaning and snuggling close to her babies.
Im going to post a updated pic of Delsin (Boy 2) since the only one I have posted of him was from last night now long after he was born and cleaned.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
They are sooo adorable!!Really really really cute!!!!
Send Roxy one more hug and pat on the head from me! Well done Pits!! Can't wait to see some more pics of them!!!!

bubbatd

Finally got to see the pictures!!!! don't you love those pick noses and little paw pads when they're born !!!!! I'm so jealous !!! But. I don't get the puppy breath down here yet ! Hey, you're not a Auntie, you're a Grammy !

Very cute pups Pits, you deserve a pat on the back for all the hard work and Roxy and Hitch deserver to have a good belly rub and ear scratchin.

Hydro

United States Marine Corp
They're cute as hell. I've never seen huskies so young. How long does it take a pup to open it's eyes after birth. Was it 9 days? (Yes, I am a newbie)

Members online