Grant the Library Dog, AKA Hartagold Flagrant Foul CD CGC HIC TDI

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
That'll do Grant. Good dog. Give Herdy hell for us.

Grant made me fall in love with his breed. He was such a good boy and a great ambassador. His legacy will always live on with the children that read to him.

RIP sweet boy. You'll be missed more than you know.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
That was a beautiful tribute the paper ran. That'll do, Grant. Run free You're missed by many all over the place. <3

Godspeed, Grant.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm so so sorry. What a good boy he was. I've always admired him and he sure was a great ambassador for his breed.

So sorry to hear of Grant's passing. I enjoyed reading stories about him and seeing his photos. He was a handsome boy who left paw prints on many hearts.

My thoughts are with you, and all the others who are grieving losses right now. :(

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I am so heartbroken to see this.... Grant was such a beautiful, sweet soul. He will obviously be missed by many. He's definitely earned his spot in heaven. *hugs*

Saeleofu

I'm so sorry. I adored Grant and all he did, even though I never got to meet him. He touched SO many lives. {{{HUGS}}}

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am so so sorry for your loss. After reading his syory in the paper I feel like he should have a childrens book series about his adventures. I wish I was skilled enough to write children's books. That was all I could think of while reading this.

RIP Grant

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :( My heart dropped when I saw this... Chaz is having such a horrible week, to say the very least.

CharlieDog said it well... he truly was an amazing ambassador for the bully breeds. I'm sure his legacy will live on as well, within the lives he has touched over the years.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Godspeed, Grant. You were loved by many and brought great things to this world, the children you met, as well as your breed. Stan, so so so sorry for your loss. He had a great "smile". Grant was one of my favorite Chaz dogs.

<3 rest in peace.

Miakoda

I, too, am so very sorry for your loss. I remember Grant from my intro into the online forum world. What he did, not just as an ambassador for the breed, but for each and every childhe touched, won't ever be forgotten.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I really am going to miss Grant stories and seeing new pics of him. He really was a one of a kind amazing dog and I'm saddened that he is gone. This forum has seen way too much loss lately it seems. Run free Grant. You will really be missed. I second that he should have a children story book series written about him.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Grant was such a special boy who will be remembered by many of us. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I posted on your Facebook but I'll post it here too, I'm so super sorry. I loved Grant and he was such a good, good boy.

Mr. Grant, there is a boy named Tucker where you are. I think he might like to read to you.

Members online

No members online now.