I haz a Joey!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Yup, I'm watching Skittledoo's Joey while she's away. Right now he's pacing around my room, whining, and sniffing everything in sight. He also keeps going to the door asking to be let out. I keep telling him that Ma went away, so he should settle down. Do Ibizans have off buttons? :p

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm jealous! I don't know about the off button but hope you have a great time watching Joey!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Have fun with him. He does have an off switch, but he could be a little nervous being in a new place. I miss him already.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here's a little Joey update. He's been a very good boy. He gets very excited in the morning when its time to go potty and eat breakfast. When we go outside Joey really wants to chase the squirrels, but the pesky leash and collar he wears foil his plans. I took him to work with me on Thursday, and at first he was a little nervous since it was a new place, but I had him out for a good hour and a half playing with all the humans and he enjoyed himself. He really liked playing with that stuffed squeaky lamb.

With Joey around, you're never alone. He likes to follow you into the bathroom and anywhere else you go. If he gets bored he'll poke you in the head and stare at you with those big brown eyes. For some reason he likes to keep all of his toys in my bed. He does have an off switch, I wouldn't say he's high energy, but his brain is always going!

Staff online

Members online