Half Dachshund half great dane

nedim

Weird combos are possible however. There was a daschie/rotti x I was looking to adopt at the Humane Society.

nedim

well, its basically a thread where a very good friend and I chatted. It was the best thread I ever participated in.

Doberluv

Well, there went 10 minutes of my life I will never get back again.
ROFLOL!!! Just multiply that 10 minutes by 10 other threads per day that are a waste of time by 365 days a year. Multiply that by how many more years until you reach what you think you might live to naturally... and with the shock and all, you might not make it after all.

One of OC's playmates is a JRT/field lab (as in the larger hunting type, not the stouter show type). Kinda looks like a lanky Coyote with a very defined head. Gorgeous!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Doberluv said:
ROFLOL!!! Just multiply that 10 minutes by 10 other threads per day that are a waste of time by 365 days a year. Multiply that by how many more years until you reach what you think you might live to naturally... and with the shock and all, you might not make it after all.
Oh man. LOL Wouldn't that be horrible if you actually thought of how much time you actually waste doing some stuff?? I mean, it might be enough to trigger a meltdown. :eek:

W

Whitedobelover

smkie said:
i think someone is yanking your chain.... It is not possible and it would have killed the mother in the first place during the breeding ..let alone talk about basic biology .....she would not have been able to carry the pup to term.
that isnt true... it wont kill the mother if mother nature has intended for it to happen... it can happen however about 1 out of every 3 that, that happens to do die during breeding but it is quite possible... ive seen it and it sucks... and it is inhumane but very possible...

unfortunately... ppl dont watch their animals and that dog should have been spayed anyway... duh lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Not to give this thread more reasons to stay open, because it's 12 pages of BS, but I somehow doubt Mother Nature intended to the tallest and the shortest of the species to get it on together. So I'm with the "if it was real, it probably would have killed the doxie" crowd.

Members online

No members online now.