paint *warning a bit of blood drawn*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
where oh where did the mole tunneling Monkey come from? i will treasure that one forever. Thanks Babyblues for making my day better.:D

L

LabBreeder

I like the tree, moon, bat and even the monkey tunneling to the underground bananas...but what in the world is the grey thing by the tree and why is the tree bleeding? :)

It's really a very good pic btw.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL questions questions questions! lol :p I have begun not even to ask myself WHY I draw some of these things! If anyone thought anything on that was weird you should see some of my sketches! Now those are strange!!! :eek:

Thanks everyone!

smkie said:
where oh where did the mole tunneling Monkey come from? i will treasure that one forever. Thanks Babyblues for making my day better.
Thanks smkie and your welcome!! I'm glad I could help :) lol The monkey tunneling I don't know....see when I started the pic I opened a new thing on paint and hadn't realized there was a bar on the side to scroll down more....so I drew the picture not knowing there was more below it. The furthest down thing I could see was the edge of the grass and later I found the scrolling bar and I was like....oops lol So I drew a monkey.....why? I have nooo clue! I was going to draw more detail but I was tired lol. So yeah, that's how the monkey came about

Renee750il said:
It's all great . . . but the moon behind the clouds is WOW! And love the bat
Thanks Renee!!! :D

LabBreeder said:
I like the tree, moon, bat and even the monkey tunneling to the underground bananas...but what in the world is the grey thing by the tree and why is the tree bleeding?

It's really a very good pic btw.
Thanks! lol the tree is "bleeding" because there is a monster in the hole in the tree trunk....something...I'm not sure what but it's something in there that ate something.....I was going to draw a man's head hanging out of it but I thought it might be too gruesome lol so I didn't.

The grey thing is a bat....I drew more detail and it looked good, but when I save anything from paint it becomes blurry so you can't see the detail I put into it unfortunetly. But it was a bat creature thing.

Members online

No members online now.