Oh what fun Merlin is one!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Merlin augustus is officially one (Journey too!)

He isn't a baby anymore!

Srs face is srs. He thought we were out of treats but I reached into my hoodie pocket

ALL SMILES

I don't even know what to say.. I'm incredibly lucky to have found Merlin's breeder and ended up with a dog like him. He is everything I could've asked for in a dog.. confident, sweet, great in any environment, with any person, with any dog, happy, ready to learn, likes afternoon naps, eats anything that can be vaguely described as "edible", bouncy, odd, playful

He's my best friend. He makes me laugh every single day and brightened my life more than I can express.
His party is tomorrow but for now.. :) happy birthday my little doodlebug!

ACooper

hapPY BarKdAY MERLIN AUGUSTUS! You are the most handsomistness 1 year old I know!

JacksonsMom

Happy Birthday Merlin! I really can't believe it.... he is such an amazing dog. If I ever got an Aussie, I'd want a clone of him, lol, pretty much. :p He's great! You two are a great pair.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I can't believe its been a year already! He's grown into such a handsome boy!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wow I can't believe Merlin is one already. Happy Birthday Merlin. May each day of your next year be as full of joy as I can bet today will be. THat is one good looking dog.

Toller_08

I already said Happy Birthday, but yay for new pictures, too! I feel like you've been depriving us lately haha.

He's grown up so handsome! I love his big goobery boy grin.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
UGH GOD ENDING THIS POST WITH TINY BABY MERLIN PHOTO

Happy birthday Merlin!!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I can't believe he's one already, same with Journey. He's growing into such a nice looking dog, was really surprised at how...un-puppyish he looks now lol. He sounds awesome, maybe we'll run into you guys soon!

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Happy birthday to Merlin and Journey! :) I am so in love with both of them. If I end up with an Aussie someday, it will have to be from their breeder. What a fabulous pair of dogs!

Members online

No members online now.