The Good News thread

SpringerLover

Free Caribou at work today. Yes please.

Also, boyfriend changed my oil and did things to my headlights so they're bright again!

And, I didn't even die taking Buzz, Gaby, and Siri to Tim's yesterday. We only wanted to kill the leaky balloon for a while and then all was good! :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have the rest of the day off. :) Tomorrow I'm Chicago bound. :D Friday I will be able to see Michael! :banana:

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Things are starting to look good for me (well minus my car, I still don't know what's wrong with it and it's at the shop) but emotionally I'm happier and more comfortable with myself than i have ever been before.

This is cool. I like this happy business.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My mom shared Georgie's debut video on her Facebook page.

One of her Facebook friends is the mom of one of her first daycare children. My mom still gets a Christmas letter from her every year and it always reads like this. "Our daughter totally became the most high-paying doctor in the world this year. Our daughter got married to the most handsome man on earth this year. Our daughter is now richer than Donald Trump. Our daughter is better than you and your family in every possible way imaginable."

Well, said friend commented "Wow... I'm impressed."

YES. BE IMPRESSED BY THIS PUPPY. YOU WISH YOUR DAUGHTER HAD A DOG LIKE THIS SO YOU COULD BRAG ON IT. BUT YOU NEVER WILL BECAUSE GEORGIE IS SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME.
BOOM.

Saeleofu

The more I use my Chromebook, the more I love it. I keep thinking "Oh, I can't __________ with this thing" and then I go look for an app, and suddenly I can do it! I even have Gimp on here! :D

Then I thought "Oh crap, moving all my **** to this computer is going to be a pain" and then I'm all "Oh yeah, Google Drive! Nevermind, this is easy..."

:popcorn:

Grab

I won a Breaking Bad collar. I've never seen my husband so excited for me to have won a collar before, lol.

*blackrose

Michael in less than 12 hours. :D

And, I drove up here and am staying at the hotel with his mom. We have been getting along SO well. I'm so happy for that.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Got my car back and am only out $350!

Turns out the muffler came loose and nothing was super wrong with it. Had a couple of maintenance things done while it was in the shop though since it just rolled over to 100,000km so at least that's done too.

I've missed the little blue car. The Juke is fun and all and i like all the features, but my left leg was getting bored driving automatic.

*blackrose

Today was a good day. :D

I love my man so much, and I am so proud of his accomplishments and the attitude he puts towards everything. He makes me so happy, and he is such an amazing person.

I was stopped by a complete stranger today (an older woman sitting across the booth from us with her husband) while on my way to the bathroom at the restaurant we were dining at after Michael's graduation and was told, "Miss, I just wanted to say that you just have the prettiest, most beautiful smile." I told her that was because I had a freaking lot to be happy about today.

Get to say goodbye at the airport tomorrow as he gets on his flight to Missouri, where he will complete his training over the course of the next six months. God, I hope the time flies by.

Last edited:

DJEtzel

Today was a good day. :D

I love my man so much, and I am so proud of his accomplishments and the attitude he puts towards everything. He makes me so happy, and he is such an amazing person.

I was stopped by a complete stranger today (an older woman sitting across the booth from us with her husband) while on my way to the bathroom at the restaurant we were dining at after Michael's graduation and was told, "Miss, I just wanted to say that you just have the prettiest, most beautiful smile." I told her that was because I had a freaking lot to be happy about today.

Get to say goodbye at the airport tomorrow as he gets on his flight to Missouri, where he will complete his training over the course of the next six months. God, I hope the time flies by.
So happy for you!! :D Hope the time does fly by. Also, you two are the most beautiful couple!

I have biggby coffee and I'm going to teach some puppies and fun agility dogs, had a fantastic night last night with an awesome guy and some great friends. I don't even care that it's 50 degrees outside. <3

Members online

No members online now.