Introduction- from a Crazy House :)

I looove Frankie! She's gorgeous! All your dogs are, especially love the whippets!

Welcome to the forum!

He raced one more time, here in So Cal, and was DQ for bumping. Darn Malis taught him to bump and growl.
I had to laugh at that, I can totally picture it!

As if you almost brought home a Pan/Aeri sibling! Were you looking at the litter about a year ago when they were pups, or one of the siblings that Steph still has now?

I had to laugh at that, I can totally picture it!

As if you almost brought home a Pan/Aeri sibling! Were you looking at the litter about a year ago when they were pups, or one of the siblings that Steph still has now?
They all run out to the horses when I open the chain link gate, but the Mals bump and growl at the whippets, the whippets learned to do it back. Sigh.

I was looking at Trouble. I have known Steph for years, my most recent competition dog was a Brax son. He is retired in (on?) Long Island now.

2009 SW Regional SchH3 Regional Vice Champion "Draco" van Arek.

Draco and I's best side.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Hey girl. Welcome. You know I can never get enough photos of your crew. So glad you found your way over here.

Hey girl. Welcome. You know I can never get enough photos of your crew. So glad you found your way over here.
Should we warn everyone I can post pics all day long? I LOVE my doggies.

Frankie says- come and get it, I dare you. (Taken from video bad quality!)

And Below, Raptor says He's Sexy and he Knows it.

Except for when he does this...

Oh, duh. I'm such a blonde :doh:
It's having kids. My brain went RIGHT out the window.

Equinox

Hey Stranger!!! Looks like most of the PDGS crew just popped up here.

Haven't heard from you in a while, good to "see" you again! Miss hearing all about your dogs and of course your wealth of knowledge. Expect to be bothered for pictures very often :D

Hey Stranger!!! Looks like most of the PDGS crew just popped up here.

Haven't heard from you in a while, good to "see" you again! Miss hearing all about your dogs and of course your wealth of knowledge. Expect to be bothered for pictures very often :D
Group Migration? :lol-sign:

You're still welcome to e-mail any time, you know I will talk dogs (even GSDs) all day long.

Oh come on! Why's everyone got to follow me?!

lol, welcome over, got to heated on the other side for me for a bit, glad to have company I know :D.

Oh come on! Why's everyone got to follow me?!

lol, welcome over, got to heated on the other side for me for a bit, glad to have company I know :D.
I'm escaping the "already banned" over here. I'm also glad for you guys, means I will be more likely to stick around and contribute and learn and make new friends.

Equinox

Group Migration? :lol-sign:

You're still welcome to e-mail any time, you know I will talk dogs (even GSDs) all day long.
LOL! I thought I'd give you a break for a long while, even *I* was starting to feel bad for you and goodness knows I don't have much of a guilty conscience. :rofl1:
You always gave me such great and detailed advice, despite your busy schedule, and I just responded with MORE questions :eek:

Well, you're going to regret offering...:D

LOL! I thought I'd give you a break for a long while, even *I* was starting to feel bad for you and goodness knows I don't have much of a guilty conscience. :rofl1:
You always gave me such great and detailed advice, despite your busy schedule, and I just responded with MORE questions :eek:

Well, you're going to regret offering...:D
Nope, as long as you can put up with a day or so to get back to you, you're fine. Like I said, I really enjoy talking dogs, and will do it all day long. I had great fun with our conversations.

In an ironic twist, I actually contacted one of the kennels I suggested to you this fall, because he also has Malinois. Really nice man, but I hesitate to have someone who does not know me pick my working prospect. :)

Members online

No members online now.