Let's try this again.. haven't posted in forever, a little bit of everything!

kady05

So since my last account got deleted, or disappeared, whatever, I started a new one this morning. The other picture thread is all jumbled and driving me crazy, so.. let's try posting these again LOL.

Sako..

Piper..

Wilson, who has been living with my parents since January. He loves it, they love him, perfect situation. They only live a few miles away from me so Piper, Sako and me all see him often!

Some recent shoots.

Havoc (GSD/Mal mix, really nice dog)..

Elvis..

More coming.

kady05

Precious..

Blaze.. I was lucky to get this one. He was SUPER nervous and just not into me whatsoever.

Lily..

Betty & Stump..

L to R: Whiskey, Pepper, Pepsi, (Poodles) Nugget, Biscuit, Sienna, & Brewsky

Marlin..

Fiddle & Tambourine, the goats!

More coming.

kady05

I foster kittens for my local animal control, here are some of them.

Cartman..

Wendy..

Shelly..

Butters (noticing a trend?)..

I have no idea how I got this shot LOL.

And a few shelter dogs..

Female Pit Bull mix..

Devon..

Jasper..

Bebop..

The end!

Equinox

Missed this thread when I posted in the other! I've seriously missed your photos, these are gorgeous. Especially the two of Wilson - wow!!

And the kittens <3 The kittens are ridiculously cute. Cartman looks well named :D And if Butters is anything like the character, I want him!! Even if he isn't :p

kady05

Missed this thread when I posted in the other! I've seriously missed your photos, these are gorgeous. Especially the two of Wilson - wow!!

And the kittens <3 The kittens are ridiculously cute. Cartman looks well named :D And if Butters is anything like the character, I want him!! Even if he isn't :p
Thank you :) Everyone seems to love those two of Wilson. He's my model boy ;)

Cartman WAS well named LOL. That litter came to me very hissy and anti social. I had them for about 5wks. and they were all so lovable at the end.. they were hard to give up. I *almost* kept Butters. Luckily, I ran into the lady who was adopting him before she took him home and she was awesome, so I was okay with it. The kittens give me a lot of indoor photography practice, that's for sure.

Equinox

Thank you :) Everyone seems to love those two of Wilson. He's my model boy ;)

Cartman WAS well named LOL. That litter came to me very hissy and anti social. I had them for about 5wks. and they were all so lovable at the end.. they were hard to give up. I *almost* kept Butters. Luckily, I ran into the lady who was adopting him before she took him home and she was awesome, so I was okay with it. The kittens give me a lot of indoor photography practice, that's for sure.
I really love the names for all of them! Butters just "looks" like a 'Butters' even without the South Park connection :rofl1:

Cats are tricky... sometimes it's just so easy to add "just one more" LOL I'm a dog person all the way, but I've always liked kittens much more than puppies.

kady05

Jasper is so handsome! I love his eyes.

I really, really want one (or all) of those kittens, btw.
He is.. he's SO sweet too. I hope he gets adopted.

Hahah, that's the point ;) Suck everyone in with my cute kitten in a basket pictures.

I really love the names for all of them! Butters just "looks" like a 'Butters' even without the South Park connection :rofl1:

Cats are tricky... sometimes it's just so easy to add "just one more" LOL I'm a dog person all the way, but I've always liked kittens much more than puppies.
I let my husband and his friends pick most of the fosters names.. it's the least I can do when I have 4 kittens invading the house at a time LOL. They do a good job though. The last ones were a Fast & Furious theme.. we had Dom, Brian, Letty & Mia haha.

I have two cats already, Sneak & Brody, and I told myself NO more so I'm trying really hard to stick to it.

I don't think I've posted pictures of them before.. here's Sneak, he's my model cat, loves the camera..

and Brody, who is gorgeous, but isn't a big fan of the camera, of course..

(those are his true colors, the first one is too.. purple.. need to fix it)

OH I forgot, I meant to post this too:

Just in case anyone here might be interested :) I love meeting people and their dogs from forums, Lily (the little white Pit Bull) is a Pit Bull Chat dog!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Beautiful pictures...

I am swooning over Sako as always :)

Send me Cartman, Butters, and the Akita puppy :D

Oko

Silence, peasants.
These are all stunning! I especially love the ones of Piper, the 'woe is me' face is so cute. I admire the fact that you managed that big group shot, it's real nice. Annnd, forgot to ask in the other thread, but does your 70-200 have IS or no?

kady05

Beautiful pictures...

I am swooning over Sako as always :)

Send me Cartman, Butters, and the Akita puppy :D
Thank you! I need to do a new photo shoot of Mr. Sako here soon.

Wish I could! ;)

These are all stunning! I especially love the ones of Piper, the 'woe is me' face is so cute. I admire the fact that you managed that big group shot, it's real nice. Annnd, forgot to ask in the other thread, but does your 70-200 have IS or no?
Thank you! Yes I love that picture of Piper, it's SO her :)

Group shot was definitely entertaining. She's one of my biggest clients now, and has turned into a great friend. It's always fun to photograph her dogs!

No IS on my 70-200 :) FWIW, every shot you see here except for the kitten and cat ones was taken with it. Oh and the one of Lily on the bridge, that was with my 17-40 (as were the kittens).

Oko

Silence, peasants.
No IS on my 70-200 :) FWIW, every shot you see here except for the kitten and cat ones was taken with it. Oh and the one of Lily on the bridge, that was with my 17-40 (as were the kittens).
Ok, then you've definitely sold it + extender idea to me! I'll probably be using a tripod for the most part anyway. Oh, and the kittens are so darn cute, it must be tons of fun to foster them, seriously gotta start fostering.

kady05

Ok, then you've definitely sold it + extender idea to me! I'll probably be using a tripod for the most part anyway. Oh, and the kittens are so darn cute, it must be tons of fun to foster them, seriously gotta start fostering.
I don't think you'll be disappointed! I will tell you this though, I HATED it when I first bought it. But it was all user error.

Fostering is super fun, and rewarding! Kittens are so easy too.

Members online

No members online now.