What breed do you want to borrow?

chaospony

Anyone else have the urge every now and then to borrow a breed? One you know is completely unsuitable for you and would probably drive you nuts if you had to live with it, but you still really want to spend a few hours or even a few days with them?

Mine are papillions. They are so darn cute and look like so much fun to be around. I would probably only last and hour or so though! :lol-sign:

I also have a huge whippet crush and would love to borrow some whippets. Ideally some puppies, 2 or 3 or five! I would lie in the grass and die a happy death as they did adorable whippet puppy things all over me!

Your turn!

Kimbers

Berners.
I think I could live with one, actually, but I just like my dogs a little smaller. (Getting Schaffer in and out of my mom's Camry is already an issue, and he's only seventy pounds.) And I enjoy working with a bit more drive.
But they're so bloody cute! And gentle. And fwuffy.

Yes!

I want to live with a Border Collie, a Belgian, a Pyr Shep, a Kelpie, a Saluki, a Whippet and an Azawakh.

Ummm, I think that's it off the top of my head.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I wanna borrow a whippet, a malinois, a dobe, a pit bull and a male fila.

Oh, and an English bulldog and a shih tzu. And a basset hound.

Saeleofu

Be careful what you wish you....

http://youtu.be/WeAO_C3i6MI

(I'm prepared to ship the weirdo, I'm swimming in moving boxes).

I would love to borrow a whippet. Maybe a golden.
:rofl1: That's exactly what Gavroche does. Except from there, he'll try to bite anything that touches the blanket/cover/whatever he's under, and if nothing touches him he gets impatient and starts lunging. I've had my nipples nipped on occasion :yikes: He thinks it's the most fun game in the world.

Toller_08

A Border Collie, an Aussie, all the Belgians, and a Mudi. And I'd borrow a Koolie, but I'd rather not have to borrow one. I just want my own! Like right this second.

It's not that I think all of those breeds don't suit me, but it sure would be nice to try them all out for a while and see if I actually would enjoy them. They all sound good in theory, but living with a breed is entirely different.

cliffdog

Oooh yeah, and a Corgi... I really like them but I'm not sure whether or not they would be a good breed for me or not. I constantly flop back and forth on whether I want one or not. I'd love to have a chance to test drive one. :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I want to borrow pretty much any dog. Just to get a feel for them. Especially any of the herders.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Oooh yeah, and a Corgi... I really like them but I'm not sure whether or not they would be a good breed for me or not. I constantly flop back and forth on whether I want one or not. I'd love to have a chance to test drive one. :)
Heh. heheheh.

*shovesFrodoinbox*

heh.

SaraB

I would borrow a pyrshep and a mal. There's a mal in my weaves class right now that I absolutely adore... I may just temporarily steal him.

SpringerLover

Well, I've borrowed a lab, a german shepherd, a corgi, and a couple others occasionally. I enjoy them all for the most part... but I haven't decided whether I'd actually want one yet or not.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
A Whippet!! Not because they don't suit me, but because I can't have one yet, and I'd like to spend some time with one. :) Or two or three.

An Alaskan Noble Companion Dog. Because I'd like to see how they'd suit me, and what they are like. They sound incredible and are gorgeous.

An Alaskan Klee Kai. Because they are PRECIOUS and I'd like to see what the fear/shyness is all about. They seem really awesome besides that.

A Koolie because I love them, but I need to see how I handle the barkyness. It's the only thing that really bothers me (and only slightly) and I want to see if it's something I could get used to.

A Mexidog because they are awesomesauce.

A Dobe because they seem so perfect for me besides the DA/SSA and I'd like to see how I would cope with that/see if it's something I could work around or get over.

A baby husky (or five) because they are precious and perfect, and then they get to the point where they are big enough to do bad things and I could send them back. :)

Members online

No members online now.