tomorrow ...........

bubbatd

..........I'm taking my neighbor's dog to the Humane Society. I think I mentioned her taking in a pitt/huskie ?? she found at the end of our road. A very sweet female, who obviously had had a litter. EliN meet her too, and she is a doll. Anywho.... this neighbor isn't " with it "... she has an old dog ,and did want to keep this youngster. " Honey" jumped the fence so she had to tie her when outside. Anytime Honey was alone in the house she ripped into anything. I borrowed a large crate from EliN and set it up for her ....but she didn't approach putting Honey into it as I suggested. I spent over an hour in the cage getting Honey to feel comfortable in it. Anyway, Monday the neighbor called and said she'd had enough destruction and was going to call animal control ...which means PTS here.....( they pick up and the HS doesn't ) I told her I'd take Honey into the HS tomorrow....if she doesn't come up with the surrender fee, EliN and I will do the $20. It breaks my heart !!! I'll follow through as EliN and I know those who will do their best for this sweet dog. Lord, this kills me !!! This neighbor is 20 years younger than I and I look after her ! Sorry...had to vent. Another case of BYBing.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Awwww Grammy and Amy. You two and yall's big hearts. This is a sad situation though. I'm sure she's a realy beauty.

"Honey" is a such a sweety. But we were assured by Brad at the Humane Society (HS) that she would be evaluated and put out for adoption within two days if everything went fine (which it will). He said she would NOT be put down within a certain amount of time and all that. So, it looks good for Honey... I HOPE!

Barb04

Super Moderator
So glad Honey has the two of you to watch over her. I truly hope she gets adopted soon.

Members online

No members online now.