Sucker Written Across My Forehead

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
For those who don't know......Penny Lane has passed away :(. She bolted out of the house the other day. We searched for her for the entire day and came up with nothing. It wasent until the next morning that a neighbor (taken to our house because of her tags) came to let us know he was so sorry but his dog killed our cat. It was a horrible blow and Smidgeon misses her so much.

So lastnight I was searching the ever so addictive petfinder. I wasent looking to adopt just yet but just see if someone caught my eye... And well.....I came across this girl.
Kayla
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10083708

They say she is a Siamese/Domestic shorthair. But I also think she could be Ragdoll or maybe even a Persian mix. At any rate her picture just totally stole my heart and I had to call her foster mom. Turns out she has eye problems that need constant care which is why her foster mom won't allow her to go to the adoptathons at petsmart. She wants to meet Kaylas new owner personally. She also told me instead of her $80 adoption fee she has lowered it to $40 because of her medical problems. Well we continued to talk and her foster mom told me in a satisfied tone that when I come to bring a carrier :D.

I was SUPPOSED to go and check her out tomarow but my car broke down AGAIN this morning and is back in the shop. So im hoping her foster mom will hold on to her until the end of the week. Fingers seriousely crossed I want this girl soooooooooo badly.

joce

Ya know pixie. . . . . . . . .

I have these new stupid neighbors who have dumped 12 kittens outside-they are all at risk of getting hit on the road or eaten by any one of the other hungry critters out here. I would even bring one down to you-I am desperate to find these guys homes. I just don't have the time or money to take them all in right now:(

If you are interested-or know anyone who is, let me know.

And she is a very cute kitty.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I hope she will wait for you to come. Sounds like that kitty needs some love.

Members online

No members online now.