The Good News thread

FG167

Allie art was delivered :D I love it!! Gift for a friend and her two dogs
Wow! That is lovely and what a great gift!

Just shared a cab ride and had dinner with the other final applicant for this job. Such a nice lady, so glad I got to meet her in person! If I don't get the job, she's going to kickass at it and I would be so happy for her.
Awww, that would make me happy too...but I still hope you get it! :)

What?! NO! You have to DESTROY her!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
:rofl1:

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
NEVER!
haha it speaks to my dislike of florida that I refuse to return even when it's so cold outside my face hurts :rofl1:

But holy crap do I miss the beach! I didn't even APPRECIATE IT!! I barely went! Now I dream of it...
Yes the beach is nice. Quite nice :D I don't get there as often as I like either... but that's because the closest one is ~2 hours away, lol.

Dogs6

Plus One
I tried to give Scamp the leftovers from my plate and he refused to eat it off my plate. Good news because apparently some of the training I've attempted to give him over the past 5 years has actually sunk in.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am just so NOT a beach person. To me ... there are no redeeming qualities about the beach lol. sand in uncomfortable parts... and then those creepy little sand crabs that come up out of no where... not to mention all the horrific stuff that lives in the ocean... and sun? As a pasty, freckly, white girl... sun and I are not friends

I am just so NOT a beach person. To me ... there are no redeeming qualities about the beach lol. sand in uncomfortable parts... and then those creepy little sand crabs that come up out of no where... not to mention all the horrific stuff that lives in the ocean... and sun? As a pasty, freckly, white girl... sun and I are not friends
I'm with you, people who ask me why I don't want to go to some beach resort in Mexico don't understand when I say because it's not fun for me, they look at me like I sprouted another head. It's boring to me to sit and watch the waves, I'll go for a short swim, but not alone, and not all day, heck I very rarely even go to the pool at hotels we stay at even because sitting there surrounded by strangers is boring too.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I love the ocean more then the beach, I can't wait to vay cay in Mexico and snorkel, I love to sit on the beach and listen to the waves.

I am white (dada is a ginger lol lol) it my mom is half Cherokee so I do tan ... Well :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Spent all day on my snowboard, in the sun, and because I made some huge progress and my legs are now sore spaghetti, I feel better about things in general.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Michael is officially a Seabee! So happy to see all of his hard work, stress and frustrations pay off.

His good news? He no longer has to wear his digital blues, thus his boot shining days are OVER. LOL

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Finally sold an item on eBay!!! Yay! Only issue is, I don't have a printer... And my laptop isn't working (like usual, whenever it runs into some "issue", it shuts down and throws a tantrum... And I have to go through trying to reset it like 50 times. When it does actually want to turn on, it just can't seem to muster up all the courage and I end up pushing the start button 20 times at least).

I'm so happy that I've finally sold this thing though... I just wish my stupid computer would work so I can get it out the door. Also really wish my parents would have left me with the older printer instead of junking it.

Ah, scratch that! Apparently I just need to slam it shut really hard a few times :) lappytop is working now.

Last edited:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I LOVE Chick fil a. Seriously, they are amazing. Tonight is one of their daddy/daughter date nights (theme is a night in paris). They had a few spots left so they had a facebook contest and Brian and Hannah won a
Spot. They are there right now and all dressed up. Hannah was given a rose and a goodie bag with a cookie, their dinner was free and.... They just found out that they get to go for a ride in a limo. Hannah must be BURSTING with excitement right now lol.

I'm so excited and happy for them and their nice night out!

Members online

No members online now.