Good Breed Mix??

DoggyMom

I am purchasing a Black Lab / Golden Retriever mix for my Husband for his bday. I was just wondering if anyone has these type of dogs if you could please share some personality traits with me about them. I've read nothing but great reviews on both these breeds and have been told nothing but wonderful things about them. My aunt has had golden retirevers all her life and they've always been wonderful dogs. Just thought I'd ask for some input.

Thanks so much.
Doggymom

They are both wonderful dogs...very intelligent with great personalities. Sounds like it's going to make a wonderful addition to your family. :)

Dena

Yep, mutts are good dogs! lol Temperments can vary with mutts, but since she is a Lab/GR mix, she'll most likely have a happy-go-lucky temperament. (Because, IMO, Labs and GR have almost the same type of temperment. Differnent yes, but kinda the same.) Good luck with your new addition!

DoggyMom

No actually we're purchasing her from a rescue. The gentle man takes in litters that people have but don't want and he cares for them and finds them homes. At least I would hope no one is breeding them purposefully, there's enough homeless babies out there... =0( SHe's our rescue girl... LoL.

Cute girl, enjoy her while shes small.

Take alot of pictures you wont believe she was ever that small if you dont.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Congradulations...such a nice looking puppy..will look forward to lots of stories about her!!!!!! i have worked with both breeds..and find them (i am just a little partial) to be easy to train, and quick to make you laugh, and long in love.

RD

Are you dead yet?
OMG.. Puppy fever, puppy fever.

So cute, congratulations on the new baby!! :D

Members online