The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Meh, I don't think that's true at all. People grow to be attracted to each other all the time. My mom flat out didn't even LIKE my dad for months. He just happened to be very persistent.

Meh, I don't think that's true at all. People grow to be attracted to each other all the time. My mom flat out didn't even LIKE my dad for months. He just happened to be very persistent.
This.

I did not like my husband at first. He was not in any way an asshole or anything, just not "my type" I thought. I was more interested in other guys we hung out with. But as we hung out more and more and I got to know him, I fell in love. We are coming up on our 10th anniversary this year and have been together for coming up on 15 years.

That is not to say someone should continue dating someone just in case, or that it always happens, but yeah, sometimes that spark takes awhile to take off.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm out snowboarding, or would be if my stomach wasn't busy staging a revolt. IT'S FUN DAY, WTF. On the bright side, TBar plays really good music.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Manager is frustrating me. He's not here when he should be. I've tried explaining to him why I need him here early (or why I need a key), and he apparently ignores it. So instead, I just keep calling, since he won't answer anybody else's calls when they try (because they're just as annoyed as me). JUST GET HERE ALREADY.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Free Ibizan Hound to good home. He farts a lot and is loud and bouncy. Anyone want him?

I mean.... look at this face.... surely you want him....

My nose hurts. My entire room smells like fart.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Everyone I know who just "gave in" isn't super happy. It's why I shoot down persistent guys REALLY nastily - if you can't take no for an answer, I already hate you.

And maybe you could grow to be attracted to him, but if he's an asshat, who wants to?

SaraB

Big interview is in T-5 days. We are buried under 3-4 feet of snow making it impossible to practice full disc routines without losing discs. There is no time available for me to practice the routines in the big gym at work because of the trial this weekend and classes. So ya. Thinking I will have to leave a day early so that we can find a field and at least run through the routines a few times before Monday. STRESSED. Oh and I have a giant head cold, Zinga is in heat and my new hair cut annoys me. Can we just fast forward a few days so I can stop stressing about this?

Grab

It's so slow at work today. So painfully, painfully slow. I'd much rather be outdoors letting my now recuperated dog run off all the energy he saved up while being blah for two days

I've only had three History of Western Medicine classes and I'm already pissed off about the sheer amount of misinformation presented. I'm not talking about opinions or values or anything like that, I'm talking totally incorrect historical facts.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
People don't understand that it is very hard just existing in society, hard mentally and emotionally draining ... I can't explain how it is, but it just ... Is. OH always asks me if I am ok because I sometimes go to bed before 10pm because I am just so tired from just ... Living.

I don't have chronic depression by I do have days where I am very anxious, tired and stressed :( I can't imagine dealing with that daily, I empathize with anyone who does.
It really is. Some days it so hard to get through the day. There's days were I will go to a bed at 11 pm, & other time 4 am.

I know how you feel. Only, I have ADD (plus my parents think I'm autistic, I just never wanted to go back to a therapist to be diagnosed) instead of ADHD.

An excellent quote I heard once (can't remember the source) was, "try to be kind to everyone, for we are all fighting hard battles". I really want a t-shirt that says that, I think more people need to stop and think a bit before saying something or judging someone too quickly and harshly.
My parents, thought this too, but that was quickly ruled out. In middle school someone asked if I was autistic, which off

Oh, & sorry for the late replies.

Starting a new semester is always stressful.

I have ADD and depression as well. It sucks big time. Being super stressed all the time about small stuff sucks. The logical side of your brain is saying you are being ridiculous but at the same time you just can't stop.

Work right now is making my anxiety so much worse. I'm exhausted at the end of the day. Way more than I should be.

Meds help but honestly the side effect are just not worth it. Not to mention the ones that tend to work for me are usually not covered and are super expensive.
I'm always stressed about really small things.Today I was stressing big time because I thought I wasn't going to have the same lunch period as one of my friend, & other small things. It's everyday too, it just suck.

Same with me, I was on meds(for ADHD, & anxiety) for 5+ years, & was taken of them due to there side effects.Haven't been on meds. for depression though, haven't even talked about going on them.

I really shouldn't be venting about this stuff here,oh well.
Thats all.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I'm trying to claim a reimbursement for mileage on my taxes and it's like... not working. It gives me a number (which is 55c/mile) but it doesn't actually show up in my refund? Frustrating.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
It really is. Some days it so hard to get through the day. There's days were I will go to a bed at 11 pm, & other time 4 am.

My parents, thought this too, but that was quickly ruled out. In middle school someone asked if I was autistic, which off

Oh, & sorry for the late replies.

Starting a new semester is always stressful.

I'm always stressed about really small things.Today I was stressing big time because I thought I wasn't going to have the same lunch period as one of my friend, & other small things. It's everyday too, it just suck.

Same with me, I was on meds(for ADHD, & anxiety) for 5+ years, & was taken of them due to there side effects.Haven't been on meds. for depression though, haven't even talked about going on them.

I really shouldn't be venting about this stuff here,oh well.
Thats all.
Believe it or not I really do try to be polite and cordial to everyone ... But I am often distracted and kind of "in my own world" so I get accused of Boeing people off or being abrasive when I am just thinking about something else or am otherwise distracted

Saeleofu

I didn't get the job. I'm trying not to be too bummed about it, since the director is leaving and for all I know the whole zoo could go to crap within a year...but I'm still bummed. Why can't I be like a real adult and just get a freaking full time job? I think from here on out, I'm just going to assume that I won't get any job I apply for, so maybe I can be happy when some day in 10 years I DO get a job as a Walmart greeter or something. Ugh.Seriously, though, none of the entry level jobs will hire me because I'm "overqualified" and everything else requires "x years of full time paid experience" which I DON'T HAVE. :wall: And nobody out of state is interested because they don't want to risk either having it fall through, or paying for relocation, or only doing phone interviews.

I just want to move out so I can get back to having my dogs behave the way I want them to behave. My mom totally undoes all their training. Both dogs try to steal food at home now, which is something that NEVER was allowed when I was on my own...but I can't control what happens when I'm at work. Hell, today I came home to find that yet again my mom unplugged EVERYTHING in my room (including a timer...which, if you weren't aware, doesn't time when it's unplugged). She also unplugged the cord from my blanket (it was already unplugged from the wall) and for whatever strange reason decided to flip the blanket around. WTF?

Staff online

Members online