Down

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
As I'm still recovering from my surgery, I've been doing lots of indoor training. Most of which has been working impulse control and down/sit/stand stays. I had a cookie in my hand and I was breaking it up to get them in their crates for the night, and they ALL just came up to me, went in to down/stays and just waited to be released. Even gave my DH enough time to go get the camera and take pics LOL. They are weird dogs. Weird dogs with much love for peanut butter cookies.

Excuse the PJ pants - I'm not going to bother wearing decent clothes while I'm stuck in my house with the boot on my foot haha.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
That last pic. GAH. Adorable little foxes. Love them! And no excuse required for pyjamas - I think most of us do our best training in PJs. ;)

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
That last pic. GAH. Adorable little foxes. Love them! And no excuse required for pyjamas - I think most of us do our best training in PJs. ;)
I think that last one might be my favorite I've ever gotten of all three together :)

Hahaha I do tend to do a lot of good training in PJs.... Wonder if the training facility I start at next month will let me wear them.... I will just say that they make me a better trainer :p

Members online

No members online now.