Update on all my fosters..adopted and with me.

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
Remember my Foster Brookie?

Well this is a pic from my latest update

And My Foster Puppy Bow?

latest update pics

and I still have Pal The Rat terrier we pulled from the pound.

If your looking to adopt him his page is
Adoptable Rat Terrier: PAL: Petfinder

Tippy my other Foster Rat terrier went to a good home with an older couple.

And Sadie is having arrangements made to be taken out of state to another rescue who has someone that is looking to adopt her.

:cool: lol Well thats it

Mandie

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hey Mandie!!! It's great to see you here. Your fosters look fantastic. Look at Brookie! WOWser did that puppy grow fast. Puppy Bow is just a classic. I would grab him up if i could. Looks like a great lab pup. Fingers crossed for pal and Sadie. And CONGRATS on finding Tippy his forever home. He looks a great deal like a terrier I fostered for a while.

Any wildlife babies about?

Brattina88

:D ooh I LOVE to see awesome updates like these! Beautiful pictures! They all look great! :D

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
ty everyone! I love getting updates sooooo much. Smkie! Of coarse i have wild babies i have a thread in the fire hydrant with my sweet lil cuties! mandie

StillandSilent

What about Nutmeg? Did I miss an update about her somewhere? I just love old dogs. The rest of them look great, and I would totally steal Brookie for my own!

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
What about Nutmeg? Did I miss an update about her somewhere? I just love old dogs. The rest of them look great, and I would totally steal Brookie for my own!
LOL Nutmeg isn't a foster but she is alright nonetheless and I will have to get some new pics of her for you! .

Members online

No members online now.