Grammy's MEEEEEAAAN!

EliNHunter

So, we're sitting outside and have the baby pool thing going on and Chip and Hunter are just going at it in the pool having a good old time. Then Grammy tosses the Kong Ball into the water but Chip intercepts it with his mouth and we hear "CRACK"! He didn't cry or anything and the ball jumped out of bounds and he went an fetched it. But we knew something had happened and brought him over and sure enough... one of his front teeth was cracked in half!!! I found the other half in the pool... The Poor Baby!!!!! Grammy gave him a Prescripton and will be watching him for pain.... Someone always gets hurt!!!! :eek:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am so sorry that happened, you sure wouldn't think a kong would do something like that..sorry chip and sorry Grammy too!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
blue said:
Poor Chip. Wait thats kinda funny kinda Chip chipped a tooth. I dont think your mean Grammy.
Lol thanks for making me laugh Blue.

Poor Chip! That happened to Sheba my rescue my lost to Parvo years ago I through a ball to her and it hit her tooth when she caught it and chipped it in helph too OH I felt soooooo bad.

I don't think your mean either Grammy ;)

EliNHunter

I think Grammy's gone to bed for tonight and can't defend herself. She felt so HORRIBLE when that happened. Guess I'll check back in tomorrow and see how the fella's doing then. Good night!

Poor Grammy! I know she feels awful for Chip . . . ah well, you know how I've said you have to be careful about the name you bestow on your dog - they do tend to live up - or down - to their names . . . I hope Chip is feeling chipper and isn't bothered by any tooth pain. Bet it gives him a rakish look ;)

bubbatd

Thanks for not blaming Grammy ....I felt TERRIBLE!!!! He slept well last night and doesn't seem to be bothered. I'll watch for any infection . Poor, Chippy with his chippy toofy !!! I'm glad it wasn't his fang. It's an upper, so doesn't spoil his smile.

Members online

No members online now.