Looking for an Australian Shepherd?

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
There is an Austrlian Shepherd for a good home, here. He is 8 months old, black tri, and a male. He loves to play and be in the water. He likes to run,run,run, and run. So he would be great with a fenced in back yard, but I don't hink he would be good for a home with very small kids (10 and under). But he is very sweet and loving!!!!! Pm me or email me, email is on profile or Pm me on Yahoo messanger. Thanks

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Um.. the dog in my signature isn't the dog. why can't you get one? He would lpve to have someone to play with.

GSDFan05

I'd recommend putting a local ad in the paper or seeing if a local vet has a bulletin board for things like that, Dakotah, so you can at least meet with the potential adopters and visit their house before you hand your dog over to them.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
ok I'm going to put an ad in the local paper, and in a Animal Shelter so people can see him, athey can see if they are interested. Thanks

nedim

I'm sorry to hear that Levi is going away... What was wrong? I thought you were so excited to have him.

Levi is her new dog, an Australian Cattle Dog, she needs to give away an Australian Shepherd.

Am I right or am I mixed up :confused:

I'm not sure, nedim. The dogs in her sigs are Australian Cattle Dogs, Australian Shepherds look like this...

^Aussie puppy^
I think she just needs to find a home for a pup, but not sure.....

LOL. Funny fact...Australian Shepherds are actually from America, while Australian Cattle Dogs are from Australia. Aussie shepherds are usually used to herd sheep while aussie cattle dogs are commonly used to herd cattle. Both are great breeds, I once got to see an aussie cattle dog herd cattle on a cattle farm.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Hey I'm back. The cable got turned off b/c some truck hit a power pole or something and it cut off the cable in this area.

Members online

No members online now.