The bad news thread

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I *think* that's what the venting thread is for ;) :cool:

:p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think my fuel pump is going out. We just got the furnace placed afte 8 days of cold without. A little space in between problems would have been nice.

Saeleofu

My bad news is that there's now ANOTHER one of these freaking ginormous catch-all threads that will take even MORE discussion threads out of the already dwindling number of threads in this forum. For serious. :wall:

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
My bad news is that there's now ANOTHER one of these freaking ginormous catch-all threads that will take even MORE discussion threads out of the already dwindling number of threads in this forum. For serious. :wall:
This.

GipsyQueen

This. Remember when you logged on... and there was like a whole page of unread threads. :eek:... And discussions? That was sooo long ago, it's not even funny =(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Well maybe if we do away with the questions and being back QR then maybe there would be more threads and replies?

Of al the threads I am a member of this is the only one that doesn't have a QR and has questions every time you post. I could see the questions and such up to a certain time ... But after a poster reaches a certain number of posts I think the QR should come back available and the questions go away.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well maybe if we do away with the questions and being back QR then maybe there would be more threads and replies?

Of al the threads I am a member of this is the only one that doesn't have a QR and has questions every time you post. I could see the questions and such up to a certain time ... But after a poster reaches a certain number of posts I think the QR should come back available and the questions go away.
No.

If the lack of QR and the questions was the reason, people wouldn't be posting in the venting/good news/other like tthreads either.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I vote we take a vote on who wants to get rid of the lumpy threads. :p

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I think Venting and Good News are fine, but this is excessive and redundant.

Also, I think ongoing threads like the weight loss thread, the snapshot from your day, etc end up accumulating posts that wouldn't otherwise be important enough to start their own topic, and wouldn't end up getting posted anywhere else.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I was trying to give ppl a place to post their little bits of bad news that didn't merit a whole new thread. I didn't realize I was contributing tithe demise of the forum :p

Taqroy

I vote we take a vote on who wants to get rid of the lumpy threads. :p
AYE.

(Seriously, I miss the days of many new posts, the vibe threads, the I need a hug threads, the my dog had a bad day and I want to cry about it threads. All of them.)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My truck that has a problem is now snowed in and the only way it's gonna get out, is if I get it out and its TOO COLD! I will freeze solid 10 ft from the door. I can't do it I cant I cant I cant. I am not going to today that's for sure.

YOu mean news like this? Works for me, Id ont' care either way.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I think Venting and Good News are fine, but this is excessive and redundant.

Also, I think ongoing threads like the weight loss thread, the snapshot from your day, etc end up accumulating posts that wouldn't otherwise be important enough to start their own topic, and wouldn't end up getting posted anywhere else.
I agree on both counts.
For me, the fact that Fable is sick is definitely freaking bad news. So I vented about it in the other thread. A bad news thread is hardly different, really. It's talking about problems, aka. . .venting.

Brattina88

Yo. People. Go and be and change you want to see in the (chaz) world....

:rofl1:

We all have the same complaints, I think we should just go back to posting threads and commenting in other people's threads. Even if it's a "cute picture" comment, I'm sure it's appreciated :) I appreciate them, anyway. Just do it, and people will follow ;)

Members online

No members online now.