Random Question

Hello,

Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I've a bit of a problem.

No matter what I put in the random question answers in one thread, it always says it's incorrect. For example "Brown eyes are what color" is surprisngly not brown. Nor is healthy grass green and apparently, 13-12 is not 1 or one.

Is this normal or could it be just that particular thread? I'll find out I suppose if this posts!

Edit. This posted so I assume it must just be that thread. It was the one where you can post your favourite pictures of your dog. Sorry if I've wasted any time.

Edit #2. I've just written a long response to a question on another thread and again no matter what I put in it is wrong. I tried on two other threads and it happened there too. Basically it appears I can start threads but it is impossible for me to post in any thread as the answer to the random question I put in is always wrong.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
How frustrating! Hope the issue is resolved soon

lol brown eyes are indeed brown :rofl1:

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I received Richard's email and responded with a solution. Hopefully he'll be back on soon with plenty of posts :)

Ok. Here we go.

I stand 100% corrected and I have to admit, I'm clearly having a few issues with my brain.

As Eddie pointed out to me, very subtly considering what a total moment of stupidity I was having, that I was in fact putting the blooming random question code in...wait for it; the title box, not the actual box I was meant to put it in, hence me being the only fool with the issue.

I apologise unreservedly and accept, today, my dogs should maybe take me for a walk instead.

Sorry for wasting forum space and especially Eddies time, and thank you, for pointing that out.

If there was an embarassed icon, I'd use it now.

Richard.

Ps. I got it right this time, for what it's worth. :(

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
No worries! In my tech support role, I generally refer to that as a "PEBKAC" issue.

It stands for "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair" :D

Welcome aboard!

No worries! In my tech support role, I generally refer to that as a "PEBKAC" issue.

It stands for "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair" :D

Welcome aboard!
PEBKAC describes it perfectly. Actually, when I looked at your signature afterwards, I realised in this case, when things weren't going my way, that I was in fact the problem and the inconvenience! :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.