Arthritic Lab killed in her own backyard by officer.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Police Shoot, Kill, Arthritic 11-Year-Old Lab in Her Own Backyard

:( This is horrifying. Tax dollars go to cops who don't know how to handle a staggering, growling dog without lethal force.

I cannot imagine that, as the owners describe her, he honestly thought that the dog was going to lunge at him. Surely, she was not 'advancing' on him any faster than a weak trot at best.

I agree with the owners, pepper spray or even, if truly necessary, a taser could have been used and her life spared. And that little girl would not be without a best friend, either. :(

Amstaffer

Police Shoot, Kill, Arthritic 11-Year-Old Lab in Her Own Backyard

:( This is horrifying. Tax dollars go to cops who don't know how to handle a staggering, growling dog without lethal force.

I cannot imagine that, as the owners describe her, he honestly thought that the dog was going to lunge at him. Surely, she was not 'advancing' on him any faster than a weak trot at best.

I agree with the owners, pepper spray or even, if truly necessary, a taser could have been used and her life spared. And that little girl would not be without a best friend, either. :(
Most cops are good but there are a few who just want the chance to discharge their weapon in "action". When I first moved to Milwaukee there was a 4 month old Pit Bull who was shot by an officer after it charged them "aggressively" :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.