I Am Sooooo Mean

Tallulah has this old tongue out of an old sneaker of mine that she chewed. She carries it around and plays with it. It's her favorite tug toy. She brings it up to me and bonks me with her nose with it in her mouth. She pushes it into my hand when I'm keyboarding. She flips it up in the air and catches it. She flirts it in front of the other two to get them to chase her.

So . . .

Bimmer is laying here next to me and I've stuck it up underneath him with just enough of it showing to be tantalizing Tallulah.

She really, really, really, reallyreallyreallyreally wants it - but she's not so sure that reaching in there to get it is a good idea :rofl1:

"Frustrate The Terrier" is always a fun little game :rofl1:

It's not like I can frustrate the Fila, after all. She just shrugs and says "fsckit" and goes right on - much like her person :rofl1:

B

Backward_Cinderella

Nasty, evil, horrible, abominable woman.
How dare you???
Pics of this are a must, you know.
:D

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
Oh Renee.....

I like you.

Talk about your "free" entertainment LOL. Maybe you should put that up on pay-per-view so we can all relax and enjoy the show.:popcorn:

HA! The little sh1t thought she'd be slick and rogue a drink out of my glass . . . got a tongue full of Cabernet :rofl1: NOT what she was expecting at all . . .
LOL - maybe she'll develop a taste for it. When I was little, my parents had a scottie that loved beer, I mean LOVED beer. My parents were bad dog owners :p he was underage.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Lol, we do the exact same thing to Mac with Buster.
Buster gets things jammed beside him all the time to distract Mac for a while. He doesn't really want it, but seeing as he's got it then she isn't allowed to have it. He never hurts her, he snarls like all hell if she gets to close which leads to some very frustrated growls and pawface-ing on her part.

LOL - maybe she'll develop a taste for it. When I was little, my parents had a scottie that loved beer, I mean LOVED beer. My parents were bad dog owners :p he was underage.
My Bear would only drink imported beer, thankyouverymuch. Kharma likes to swipe a sip of wine from time to time. Tallulah is more the sort who would drink tequila, I'd imagine :rofl1:

Barb04

Super Moderator
She's probably wanting to know where's the cheese & crackers to go with her wine!

CanadianK9

Tallulah has this old tongue out of an old sneaker of mine that she chewed. She carries it around and plays with it. It's her favorite tug toy. She brings it up to me and bonks me with her nose with it in her mouth. She pushes it into my hand when I'm keyboarding. She flips it up in the air and catches it. She flirts it in front of the other two to get them to chase her.

So . . .

Bimmer is laying here next to me and I've stuck it up underneath him with just enough of it showing to be tantalizing Tallulah.

She really, really, really, reallyreallyreallyreally wants it - but she's not so sure that reaching in there to get it is a good idea :rofl1:
you're a sadistic woman renee :D :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.