starting classes tommoro guy!!

hey hey guys.. my boy is starting petsmart classes tommoro.. well not actually bcuz im only spose to bring his shot records tommoro then him the next class but im still excited.. lol.. so wish me luck.. lol.. kinda nervous too lol

Fran27

I started mine two weeks ago (although the last one was cancelled because the weather was so nasty, and I am at petco)... You're going to love it! I'm not sure we really needs the classes, because he's been doing really good so far, but I wanted to go anyway, mostly for the socialization... There are probably around 12 people, all with their puppies, and it's really really fun! I have to admit that we are all so focussed on the dogs that we don't talk to each other at all though LOL.

I got the second lesson tonight actually!

mine was pretty boring yesterday lol.. but only bcuz it was the first day and i couldnt bring chase.. we jus had to bring shot records and the trainer told us what kind of training they did.. it was kool tho.. im the only teen there.. so i hope its still un lol!!

bogolove

I found out how much Bark Busters is. $415.00

That is a lot for two things I wish Brady would learn. I will either take him to a Petsmart class, or just keep on working with him. I just think he is stubborn. If he would keep all four paws on the ground a.k.a. not jump on people or counters, then I would be happy.

Ouch! Maybe an e-mail or PM to Emma our Creature Teacher would be a better solution for Brady. Notice, she's not "the" Creature Teacher anymore, she's OUR Creature Teacher, lol!

Members online

No members online now.