Anyone near San Diego?

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
There is a dog in San Diego up for adoption that I would like to get back. If anyone is in the area, please PM me for details.

Brattina88

I'm way too far away to help, but have you tried facebook? I'm on a couple rescue / transport sites and could crosspost, if you'd like. I know we have cocker people in that area... what breed is this for ? Size would probably matter to some

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I raised this guy from a puppy (we'll call him R) and placed him with (what was) my best friend, no contract since he was adopted in her name and she was my friend. Long story short, I had some concerns over R's wellbeing and she freaked out, and cut off all contact with me. A couple of months ago (beginning of March?) Deke's future owner started fundraising to help cover Deke's training, and she decided to post a bunch of lies in various places about the training the R had gone to her with, myself, and my boyfriend to try to sabotage the fundraising. When that didn't work, she chose to get rid of R. She is refusing to return him to the rescue he is from (they're here in CT, she is currently over there... they don't have the resources to enforce their contract right now) or myself.

I desperately want my baby back. He's been bounced around so much, I want to give him a nice solid, stable home for the rest of his life. I am looking for someone to "adopt" him, then ship him to me. He is currently listed as a courtesy post on Petfinder, but he is in no way with that rescue. He is still with her and she's adopting him out privately.

He's about 60lbs, an anatolian shepherd mix. 17 months. He's Deke's brother. Super great will all other dogs, cats, kids, (was) well trained (no idea what his current training is like, but a solid foundation is there), crated trained. ALL expenses paid, obviously.

Members online

No members online now.