Zinga the dock diver

SaraB

Yup! Stopped by a lake access dock on our way home from chasing sheep around today. Tried Zuma on it first and she was a tad hesitant, never really took a leap but was able to jump off the dock, stand on her back legs to touch the ground and then launch to get the toy. It look ridiculous. Hence no videos of Zuma. Zinga on the other hand launched herself off the first time even before I threw the toy! This girl is fearless. So here's a video, this is towards the end when she was getting tired so she was hesitating a bit. Also, don't mind my multiple cues she's going through a massive teenager thing... and the creep out of her stays is annoying... as well as the shaky camera because I neglected to eat lunch... despite all that, ENJOY!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUF5VTosn34?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XUF5VTosn34?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

God I love her. Just love her. And she is such a little Traveler clone.

I just love how she leapt off like it was nothing, she is such a little water dog.

Taqroy

Woo Zinga!! She's absolutely gorgeous! There's a stabilization thing on youtube that might help with the shaky video. It's under....*goes to look*.... if you edit your video and click on the Enhancements tab it's on the right side - Stabilize.

SaraB

Woo Zinga!! She's absolutely gorgeous! There's a stabilization thing on youtube that might help with the shaky video. It's under....*goes to look*.... if you edit your video and click on the Enhancements tab it's on the right side - Stabilize.
Good to know! There's also a stabilization thing in real life, it's called eating. Lol

SaraB

Thanks everyone! She's such a good girl and yes I compare her to traveler all the time. I always tell her that if she doesn't grow up to be exactly like him, I'm sending her back.

Members online