Ludwig my Pug!

Dekka

Just try me..
I
I think it matters to others more here so far than it has mattered to me. :p I have been just answering to everyone he is a Pug. Seems almost everyone keeps coming here with the need to say "NOT PUG NOT PUG NOT PUG" :popcorn:
And what does that tell you? Perhaps that its impossible for your dog to be a purebred pug.

Why do we care? Cause we dislike breeders who lie. And people who misrepresent dogs (of any kind/breed).

You can call your dog a pug if you want. But that won't make it one, and it just makes you look very silly. (esp when you bump the thread back up to say "noooooo my dog is so a pug" when anyone with one iota of genetic education can laugh at you)

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Not sure why you feel the need to keep this going. If you don't like what people are saying in this thread, then just let it die. Digging it up after it's been dead for weeks.... makes you look like a troll.
Maybe we could by someone a bridge..

I get what you guys mean by opinion now.

So then, his breed is not an opinion. It is fact he is Pug. :)
So.. do you also want to argue the Earth is flat using made up stats? It would also be as factual as this argument and about as provable by you.

I think it matters to others more here so far than it has mattered to me. :p I have been just answering to everyone he is a Pug. Seems almost everyone keeps coming here with the need to say "NOT PUG NOT PUG NOT PUG" :popcorn:

I don't see anything to be horrified about. But, if you have that much of a problem...well, that's your problem.
Since you came back to bump a dead thread it apparently does matter to you. The rest of us are horrified at the spread of misinformation and don't actually give a fig about you or your dog. Sadly you are doing pugs a disservice by pushing and promoting your dog as something it is not.

Dekka

Just try me..
perhaps the OP thinks if they say "its a pug" enough, like an incantation, majickally their dog will become one...

Last edited:

Members online