Andis clippers, where have you been all my life!?

Giny

For 20 years of grooming I've been an Oster clipper fan, well not really a fan more like a habit of buying the same brand. For the cost of the clippers I was afraid to venture away from what I was used to and be disappointed. I actually did buy a different brand 5 years ago and was not to please with them. They were Kim Laube clippers.

Well, I just bought my first Andis clippers and couldn't be more happy...love them. Wish I would have bought them years ago. They are so quiet and I love the shape of it's casing, much better grip. The blade doesn't get hot fast, like the Kim Laube clippers did and I can strip a huge Standard Poodle in not time..lol

Anywho...just my two thumbs up approval of a clipper... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
That's what I use on my horse, and by far, they have been the best buy for the money I've had...mine are 8 years old and I've never sharpened them...they still work great. :)

Giny

I have detachable blades with mine and thought that most needed to be sharpened before getting my new clippers. All I had to do was add a bit of oil to the blades plus the new clippers and voila, they work perfectly fine. :D

Did I mention how much I love these clippers....ROFL!!

F

FluffyZooCrew

Andis rocks. :D

I had Oster's before, and was not a huge fan. Got a pair of Andis clippers now and am in heaven! I use them for clipping my two shih tzu's and Annie. I love 'em!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
LOL Crazy girl.

Hey what was the thing you used on the poodles feetz and faces? Was it just a regular trimmer or one of those mini ones?

Giny

LOL Crazy girl.

Hey what was the thing you used on the poodles feetz and faces? Was it just a regular trimmer or one of those mini ones?
I use a #30 blade on the feet and #15 blade on their faces. 30 being really short and #15 which is also really short, just a step before 30.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
Ive heard really good things about andis. I am personally a wahl fan. I have the arco for face/feet, and teh KM2 for body work. Really like them both!!

Members online

No members online now.