Harley and Renegade help unload the dishwasher

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I was unloading the dishwasher today, and Ren and Harley wanted to help. I figured it was easier to let them than continually fight them off.

-All Done!-

Brattina88

That freaks me out!!

I guess I never noticed that they do kind of look similar :eek:
their collars are tooooo cute!!! :D I am SO going to have to get some... after the move & all the craziness settles. Maybe for Christmas :p lol

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Harley and Ren really do look alike. I often get them mixed up :p Only if I am looking at them face on, or from the back can I tell (Harley has her short tail, and she has a darker face and wider mask than Ren)

Oops, forgot to add, I definitely suggest collars from Morgan's Collars :) When I have some free money again, I want to get a few more... atleast one more for Harley

Brattina88

*sigh* I LOVE Morgan Collars :eek: :rofl1:

Sortof a random question.... but do your fuzzies come to you when their called? Peyton used to, but she really doesn't any more. I taught Izzy to come when I flick the lights (because she's deaf) and they other ones caught on really quickly :eek: So that's what I do when I want them to come to my from the hallway or another room or whatever.

Reason I ask, is because yesterday Murtagh opened the drawer under the kitchen sink (and it even has a baby lock on it) and it freaked me out a little. I was looking for a flashlight and calling his name, but naturally he ignored me :p I was frustrated, and wished they would all come to their name. But eventually I pulled out my iTouch and used the SOS flashlight app (it blinks like flicking lights SOS) and he came flying out looking for his treat :eek: lol

JessLough

Love My Mutt
LOL. Harley will come to her name, but for her and Renegade we use a squeaker. They know when they hear the squeaker, they run for it. Rascal, however, could care less about the squeaker. I have to go searching for him, or else just wait him out.

Members online

No members online now.