i still miss cujo....

luvmydogs

not a day goes by when i don't cry about my beloved Cujo. it pains me so much that he is gone. i now have Magnum and 2 cats, (plus 3 kids & hubby) and i feel so empty inside. i havent felt like this - ongoing sadness- since my father died back in 1999. i AM on prozac, which takes care of other things...like my mood etc. but not to relief the pain and grief about my Cujo. i feel like i can not go on. i know this sounds so cheesy to you guys, but i am dead serious. i want to get another Min-Pin, but i won't. it wouldn't be fair to Magnum, to share my love for him with another dog. i feel like if i cuold get another MinPin, i could pretend cujo is not gone, i could name him the same and he would look the same. i am so torn up, i have lost weight, and i CAN'T afford to lose any more weight. i have already been skinny. i don't now what to do. i feel so alone and helpless. my husband IS there for me (not right now-he is gone) but his comfort just doesn't ease the pain. i want to tel him i want "another cujo" but i am afraid. i have mixed feelings about this. and like said, i feel like i would betray Magnum. u may say "why didnt u get a MinPin in the first place instead of Magnum"? i didnt want magnum to be put to sleep that day, and i truly love him. but it seems like nothing can fill my void...unless cujo would be alive.
R.I.P my beloved Cujo.I Love You!!!and Miss You!!!! i can't stop crying...i would rather die than you baby,. i would take your place in a heart beat

Everyone dies sometime :( it's just how life is. I wish there was no such things as death, but there is. Cujo lived a really great life, and now he's waiting for you in Heaven :).

Fran27

I can't even imagine what it must be like... but there won't be another Cujo. Getting another min pin for those reasons won't bring him back, and it wouldn't be fair to the dog. But it doesn't mean you can't love another dog just as much, even if they are different. You just got Magnum, give him some time, and I'm sure you will love him just as well (or close) in a year or so.

Members online