Lotssss of pictures [warning lol]

I have not posted many pictures of Blaze latley.

He and I have been busy bees, with camping alot cottages ect So there is alot of pictures. And probably even more typing lol.

So first off, I took Blaze to the fundrasier we held last Sunday. It was a great day we raised just under $500.00 bucks, which is alright, we wanted to get more. But it was the first year we held it, so next year may be better. For the life of me I can not find the pictures I took. I think I erased them before I could upload them, thinking I already put them on the computer. Blaze did sooo well at the fundrasier. I just tied him up behind me as I was just sitting at the nail clipping table. If a dog would walk up I would be right there.

At one point he scared the crap out of a pug and his owner. When blaze wants to play with a dog, he is VERY vocal about it. Somthing about this pug really got to him, he was jumping around on his leash pl;ay bowing to the pug, who was scared to death, then started barking at the pug. The owner who obviously can not read dog body language though Blaze was trying to kill his poor pug.

So no pictures of this event.

My mom and I decided to go don town toronto to the harborfront last week. They have a new place that just opened this summer called "Pawsway discovery center" it was a neat little place. they had a resturant there for people and dogs (and cats if you dare bring a cat to somthing like this. Although I was tempted to bring marley, I should have. There was no one else int he place but my mom and I, and the people that worked there, Probably becuase it was 2pm on a weekday), and served dog treats and water to the dogs. a agility room/park, a hall of fame for animals that rescued their owners. And a dog/cat information booth.

Pretty neat place, it was fun, and free, cant beat that lol

herding dog.

A doggy water fountain.

The small agility court.

This is how all the walls pretty much looked.

In this picture you can see a horse, he is the only horse to be put in the purina hall of fame, and this dates back to the 60's. You can read all the stories on the purna website.

Blaze and I. My mom didnt want to try and get a picture of her and him like this, I dont blame her, with her luck she would have tripped lifting him and went in to lake ontario lol.

Nothing like getting home after a lovley day down town, seeing the garage open, noticing there IS garbage, and rolling in it. We NEVER have to worry about Blaze destroying a garbage bag, he only wants to roll on them strange dog lol.

Ok Dog park with some friends.

Blaze, Sophie (the white mix) and Lola the french mastiff.

Blaze, mave (the irish wolfhound) and lola the FM

Blaze and Sky (golden ret.), diving for a rock I threw.

I thought this one was funny. Flying dogs.

They are chasing a bostonX, but he was to quick and got out of frae. But the white dog is Sophie again, the pointer I have no idea, and the 2 french mastiffs Lola and Stella.

Blazey

Blazer and his BFF Max. They are like 2 peas in a pod. They both live for chasing rocks. And just get along to well, you would think they were twins, obviously no identical lol.

Crossing the very high steep rockey cliffs.

Steep hill we crossed (mentioned/pictured above)

Blazer

A giant Mushroom we found

And just a funny picture from a few weeks ago. Looks like Blaze is eating his buddies head. She was got as a rescue and they were told she is a huskyX, clearly she is a american bulldog, with some X maybe in her lol.

One more picture of her and him

ACooper

Those are GREAT! The trash rolling made me LOL.........hehehehehe

Dogs are like people I guess, some of them are WEIRD! ROFL!

Those are GREAT! The trash rolling made me LOL.........hehehehehe

Dogs are like people I guess, some of them are WEIRD! ROFL!
He is weird lol.He has to roll in everything he smells. He will even roll on his food most of the time before he eats it. He has a weird facination with smells. I swear he has the nose of a bloodhound lol.

He got such a happy look on his face when he seen that bag of garbage, he rolled on it for a good 5 mins. Lucky I dont have the nose of a bloodhound so I dont smell him lol

M

MyHorseMyRules

Haha, those are great! I love the one where it looks like Blaze is eating the ABX. And the one where he is rolling in the trash made me LOL. :D

Members online

No members online now.