Derping Through The Snow!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
A few shots of Psyche and Simi (though mostly Simi, as Psyche stays glued to my leg) from the fresh snow we got a few days ago. My dogs are so cute.

Simi and our fence that is 6 feet tall... See how high the snow is?!

Simi sometimes tries to play with Pip and since she's such a rough player, Pip wants none of that, so she stays out of the way.

A stack of sorts.

One more!

Equinox

um, these photos are LONG overdue!!! But I'll forgive you because they're pretty fantastic :D

Simi looks stunning! Love that gorgeous, dark sable coat. And agree with you about Psyche - absolutely adorable. Especially her happy face in the 3rd picture! And PIP. I think Pip got even cuter, I am in love with her and want her sent to me, please.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
um, these photos are LONG overdue!!! But I'll forgive you because they're pretty fantastic :D

Simi looks stunning! Love that gorgeous, dark sable coat. And agree with you about Psyche - absolutely adorable. Especially her happy face in the 3rd picture! And PIP. I think Pip got even cuter, I am in love with her and want her sent to me, please.
I'm glad you forgive me! Things have been hectic in my life!

I know, Simi really is such a pretty dog. I love her right to bits. She's perfect. And Psyche, she's my heart dog through and through! As for Pip, lol. My mom has her spoiled rotten and there are days I'd send her to you without thinking, lol.

Equinox

I'm glad you forgive me! Things have been hectic in my life!

I know, Simi really is such a pretty dog. I love her right to bits. She's perfect. And Psyche, she's my heart dog through and through!
No worries, really glad you were able to find the time to post. I can't be the only one going through withdrawals :D

How old is Simi now? Somewhere between 1 to 2, right?

As for Pip, lol. My mom has her spoiled rotten and there are days I'd send her to you without thinking, lol.
:rofl1: I'll bet! Something that cute has got to be a lot of trouble.

SpringerLover

Simi looks gorgeous! I could just look at her all day long!

Psyche looks like she knows how to have fun... :)

Members online

No members online now.