Huge dog Rescue operation - Ennis, Tx.

Camp Wolfgang, a reputable German Shepherd Rescue in Ennis, Texas, is closing down because of financial issues (not family issues as was initially but erroneously thought) on October 31, 2009.

Camp Wolfgang (CW) has nearly 200 adoptable dogs, who are healthy, friendly, vetted, spayed/neutered, micro-chipped, and well cared for. Many have had training. All dogs must be placed prior to October 31. CW told me that they don't want to euthanize dogs who remain after October 31, but it appears this will be their only option.

CW is asking rescue organizations to take any dogs whom they can. They are asking individuals to adopt or foster.

Adoption fee is $75.00. Dogs are FREE to verifiable rescue groups.
Current dogs: (approximate)
120 PB German Shepherds
2 Akitas
1 Anatolian/Great Pyrenees
4 Purebred Rottweiler
1 Great Dane/Lab
1 Boxer/Mastiff
1 St. Bernard/Akita
1 Wolf Dog (We know there is actually no such thing as a wolf dog)
45 Other mixed breeds

Dogs are available for viewing. Time is of the essence!

If you know anyone who can adopt, accept a dog into their rescue, or help in any way, call or email Neisha Livengood, Please call/email Camp Wolfgang only if you are interested in adopting, fostering, or rescuing a dog (s), or can help in some other tangible way.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Neisha Livengood, Kennel Master at Camp Wolfgang.
windigo1966@ yahoo.com
wally@campwolfgang. com
campwolfgang@ yahoo.com
telephone: 214-755-1627
Camp Wolfgang
6234 FM 879
Ennis, Texas 75119
www.campwolfgang. petfinder. com

Thanks to everyone for anything you may be able to do to help these dogs. I received this notice about CW from a 3rd party email, so I called CW and confirmed that it is indeed sadly true. CW gave me (and others) permission to cross post this email with correct information

Members online

No members online now.