Wild snow beasts

I brought my camera while the dogs played outside today. It's supposed to get up to almost 50 this weekend (ugh) so I wanted to get some more nice snow pictures before the dog yard turns into a melty muddy mess.

Newton has a toy!

But not for long...

Oh well. This one will do

A rare still moment

Newton, stop it you are not a border collie

Not sure what's going on here, but I guess he's a little excited

(more)

Pretty girl...

...who resorts to violence over snowballs

I like this shot

Watch out Newton, she'll getcha

Tug tug tug

Bark bark bark

Dig dig dig

His ears, though. They're normally very well behaved, but when he gets excited sometimes this happens

That's all for now!

Toller_08

I love your dogs so much! Newton is beyond adorable and your girls are both super pretty.

~Tucker&Me~

I love your dogs, they are gorgeous... Seriously, your dogs and Dekka's Bounce and Dash have me wanting a sighthound desperately!

You have the most gorgeous group of dogs ever. Like, seriously. EVER. And you take the most stunning pictures.

Alos, Newtons ears should stay up. Because that would make everything in the world perfect.

wishbone

All neat and cheerful photos, they really love the white stuff. It is very interesting that the snow somehow turn into bluish color on the photos..

I may seriously steal one of your dogs. Newton's the top of my hit list, so if he comes up missing, don't look anywhere near NC....

Members online

No members online now.