OMG so stressed!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Ugh!

I made a thread about a month ago in regards to the "flood" in our house.

Insurance was VERY easy to work with, and they cut our check within 2 weeks afterwards.

I found a company to install our floors and put up baseboards. We were scheduled for last Saturday to have this all done.

My asthma ended up getting really bad last Thursday night, so I spoke with the company and rescheduled for the following Saturday (yesterday). Midway through the week I sent an email to confirm this.

They never showed up yesterday, nor did they return my calls... WTF?! So I found another company to come give us an estimate last night. They're currently putting the floors down (YAY!) BUT they can't do baseboards before we leave. I was hoping to have everything done before vacation but it's not looking too positive!

:(

At least the floors will be done before I leave!

ACooper

I feel your pain........sort of, LOL

Kevin and I got estimates from several concrete companies LAST SPRING for new sidewalks and driveway. We chose a company, got the permit from the city and was all set to go. One thing after another come up and it took a whole YEAR to get coordinated and get them done (you may have noticed on FB, LOL) Oy!

Like you said, at least the floors will be done, hopefully the baseboards will go in painlessly after vacay :)

Members online

No members online now.