english bulldog/ pitbull

Christea

My english bulldog/ pitbull "Tank" Is 12 weeks old. Does anyone else here have a dog like this. Does anyone know where I can find pics of such a mix breed. I 've found hundereds of other mixed breeds, but not this one. My brother in law got one of the litter mates, and they are totally differant. His is twice the size of mine, and taller. his is white like and EB, and mine is red.
I'm just curious what he might look like full grown.

Last edited:

Christea

Thanks :)Yep, I mean 12 weeks, I went back to edit. I still can't find any on this mix. American bull dog? pit bull is more common

mojozen

bullie lover
He looks more pit bull than english bull dog. genetics (russian) roullette is fun!

what a cutie though! I love bully pups when they are so young...

Christea

Thanks, he's a sweetie. He's so smart, and can already sit lay down, and roll over. He does look like a pitbull. The funny thing is that he is so much littler than his litter mate. It makes me think he may stay "low to the ground" like a E. bull dog

It looks like Tank is going to be the perfect name for that little boy :D He's darling - and already looks determined. Be sure to take lots of photos of him as he grows . . . and share!

Christea

awww, English bulldog pups are the cutest. I have to say though, my Tank can be quite stinky :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.