I have a foster....

xpaeanx

His name is Hunter, he's a 1 1/2 yr old Springer Spaniel and boy is he squeaky! I think he needs to be oiled. LOL.

And yes, I know... There are no pictures so this thread is pretty useless.

xpaeanx

Unfortunately I won't. He goes to his new home next Sat. I just have him for the week to get him neutered and up to date vax wise.

He's a total love though, I almost don't want to give him up. :p He's just VERY squeaky... But this is his first day here.

SpringerLover

His name is Hunter, he's a 1 1/2 yr old Springer Spaniel and boy is he squeaky! I think he needs to be oiled. LOL.

And yes, I know... There are no pictures so this thread is pretty useless.
Is this the one we talked about? If so, YAY, I'm glad he has a home already lined up! :)

Also, pictures, please! :)

xpaeanx

Springer: yes I have the one we talked about. I'll have to try to get pictures today.

The rescue seems to have quite a few families lined up waiting for dogs, so young no vice dogs aren't here long. Actually, if he didn't need to be neutered he would prob be with his new family sooner.

SpringerLover

I do love that about ESRA, having a waiting list is SO nice!

My friend has a foster right now who is in the same situation. No vices, just needs to see the vet for HW test, neuter, and vaccines!

xpaeanx

I know I'm a little late with this... but.... This is Hunter:

He now lives on Block Island with a family that just adores him and 2 boys that love to play ball with him and groom him. :)

In a week I may be transporting another Sringer to her new home as well... Pick up somewhere between NJ/CT and drop off in VT. :)

Members online

No members online now.