Help Maggie Plan an Overseas Trip

mrose_s

BusterLove
So, thought I'd tap into the Chaz knowledge base to ask about planning an overseas trip.
I havn't done a lot of travelling, I havn't actually had an interest in going overseas until recently so I don't really know where to start. None of my family have been overseas either so that doesn't help.

I'll be on my own.
Looking at about 3 weeks max because I won't want to be away from my dogs for any longer than that.
Would prefer an English speaking country just to keep it easier.
Trip could be anytime in the next year or so, probably late this year/early next year.

For the last few years I've been toying with the idea of doing a Chaz trip, going over and spending a few weeks tripping around US/Canada and meet as many chazzers/chaz dogs as I can fit in. Go and watch as much training as I can while I'm there (the more dog stuff I can fit in the better)

Thoughts? Suggestions? Tips?

Fly to Los Angeles, drive through Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Then head east. Seattle/Rainier/Olympic NP if you're from a deserty part of Aus. and don't want more hot and dry.

Either by plane from Phoenix or drive. East coast seems to have all the density of people and events... 3 weeks is a lot of time though.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Definitely a US trip if you've never been to the US. There's LOTS to see here and LOTS of Chazzers scattered throughout the US if you want to meet some Chazzers.

Members online

No members online now.