Silly question perhaps

But I am just ordering Lola a gorgeous new leather collar from Karma Charms [The Griffin by Paco Collars] :) and I was a bit unsure about what size to get. Her neck measures 20ins, and so I was thinking to get the 20-22ins one so that it's not right on the last hole....or would the 18-20 be better? :confused:

Hey, don't forget...somewhere I posted a coupon code that gives you 10 percent off. I'll try to find it and PM you the code if you're interested.

If you need help with the sizing, they're really awesome at KC and if you email them, they'll help you out if Sizzle can't. :)

Oh yeah, thanks for that shadow :) [and I love the sig!]

There is a PDF file about sizing but for some reason it won't let me view it. It says "Our collars are based on actual neck size, not collar length. For instance, if you have a dog with a 17" neck, you'd order a 16"-18" collar"

So do you think the 20-22"? I feel a bit thick!

MoonStr80

Obessed with Dogs
Hm... I suck at measuring, I'd get large or a medium and get it almost close to the number?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
GET THE SMALLER SIZE!!! :)

As the owner of three Paco Collars, I can say that you ALWAYS want to go on the smaller end of the spectrum. My dogs collars were custom made, buteven with a custom neck measurement they were made a bit larger. The dobes' collars are adjusted to the second to last hole, and the corgi's collar is adjust *to* the last hole.

So if I were you... I'd go with the 18-20. If you were ordering directly from Paco, you could tell them her neck size (minus an inch to account for the "size bias") but since you're ordering for a vendor... I'd got for the 18-20.

Hope this helps!

Excellent, thank you! Do you know if you can specify the shade of brown? I love the dark brown ones like yours but not the light, and there doesn't seem to be an option. Hmmm, maybe I will just need to order direct from Paco.

Renee...that would make so much more sense!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Nope, it's one shade of brown - they get darker as they get older - just as long as you rub mink oil (not the liquid, but the "paste" kind - availble at shoe stores in little tins) into it when you get it, and you're not afraid of letting it get wet and dirty... it'll darken in no time!

The absolute best way to make them get that dark mahogany color is to let your dog wear it all the time, rain or shine. :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
LOL @ a couple months... it does take awhile to get them... you'll be crawling out of your skin waiting for them, but it'll be well worth it!

Members online

No members online now.