This is why I don't have cats...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
exorcist speciallizing in feline hosts wanted (sacramento)
seeking pet exercist to porform exorcism on my evil cat noodles possesed by the devil itself. she was so luving until a few weeks ago and now she sleeps on my face to suffacate me i find teeth in my bed an my kids wake up to her scratches by there eyes. her fur is cuming out in clumps and if shenot tearing up my house shes staring at me wither jaw wide open not blinking. ive looking her eyes and seen pure evil. vet visist and meds have done nothing and i m sacred she will kill my family. now were turning it to gods hands. preferring traditional catholic exoercism but open to all religions and or voodoo just get this demon out of my poor sweat baby noodles.
LOL oh craigslist. The best part is that I think this poster is serious! I wonder if kitty is spayed?

I try not to take too much from craigslist, but I do believe you are correct in saying this person is being serious. That's scary. But I guess a demon possessed cat is scary too :)

SaraB

I wonder if that is why my Booger, Burrito and Waffles are plotting to kill me:confused:
Nah, those are cute names. Booger might just be trying to find boogers. Burrito wants to roll you up as a burrito and Waffles would just like some dang waffles right meow.

DJEtzel

Sounds a lot like my previous cat who went to live with my ex when we broke up (thank god)... her name was affectionately, Satan.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
To be honest, I would also stare at someone with my mouth open if they wrote that badly.

Secondly, what teeth is she finding in her bed???

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Sometimes I wonder about people, but I have to admit, I just about died laughing.

I always used to think good grammar/spelling was second-nature, although my spelling quite a bit better than average, especially for my age range, but it saddens me that even thirty year olds these days are unable to write with proper grammar.

Members online

No members online now.